Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FST on WIKI(idea)

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

Arrow

hey why not we start an wiki post about FST's history?
    we can add some famous controversial moves, members and Shareman war's, who and why board was founded.
    old members can post about their experience here and some1 can add them to wiki.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

3. Lounge   -   #3
    you think ahmadi nejhad is a part of FST history
    no wonder America hates P2P

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    well atleast average joe do

Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    hey why not we start an wiki post about FST's history?
    we can add some famous controversial moves, members and Shareman war's, who and why board was founded.
    old members can post about their experience here and some1 can add them to wiki.
    great idea

something like this would be nice
    http://wikifaqs.net/index.php?title=RevoLUEtion

7. Lounge   -   #7
    yup
    there is lot to write about on this forum. lot happened specially when klite project was drop and board changed hand a couple of times.

Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    yup
    there is lot to write about on this forum. lot happened specially when klite project was drop and board changed hand a couple of times.
    i would love to read the FST history

i read somewhere that FST even planned to shutdown the forum once

9. Lounge   -   #9
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    yup
    i would love to read the FST history

i read somewhere that FST even planned to shutdown the forum once

It was shut down at one stage. We all ended up on a temp forum which was fucking mental.

Total bedlam but very funny.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    it was shut down forcedly when the server owner over took, then as mentioned we got ourself in temp forum till a new servers where up, thats where when we actually got a proper domain the famous kliteboard.org/com. if you go back to 1st pages of "Everything Related to the Board" you can see them over taking. Drex something was their company name.
    major changing took place when sharman forced every god damn site to remove download link to klite, project founder soon after that retired so did K++ founder(RandomNut). forum was then sold to some guy who i cant recall the name; site got sold again before it comes to current owner Rookiecdr. this all facts didnt come up till a team chat was leaked and it turn out that two 1st buyers were same but with different allies.

i cant verify this because its been long time and i may be mistaken in some details.
    free to correct me, am watching movie right now once finished ill be digging the board for the posts.
    Last edited by BawA; 10-19-2007 at 04:03 PM.

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast