Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    If you giveaway an account, or get one from a giveaway, all the tracker staff will see is the IP change on the account.
    They will assume the original account holder and the new account holder traded.
    There is a strong possibility you will both be banned and your info handed to other trackers, with you both being labeled as traders and banned from further trackers.

So don't fucking do it, for your own fucking good.

It's up to you, of course, but.
    The amount of users that don't understand this simple, fucking concept astounds me.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    lol

Knowledge is power... :o)
    Last edited by Ghostbusters; 06-11-2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Smiley Issues

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    now what?...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wevotedno View Post
    now what?...
    Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Baby On The Way OMFG !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It seems every time we ban someone with a traded account we have to explain this to them.

So now I can just link the to the post.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You do mean IP Range change right??
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    If you giveaway an account, or get one from a giveaway, all the tracker staff will see is the IP change on the account.
    There is a strong possibility you will both be banned and your info handed to other trackers, with you both being labeled as traders and banned from further trackers.

The amount of users that don't understand this simple, fucking concept astounds me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

cant you say it politely ?
    btw you give out IP to other ? thats not cool at all lol, i understand by that (since any staff can see your IP and give it out) its not secure to be there ,
    humm i think i will delete my account getting by trade lol
    (seriously traders *like me lol* are much more smart then you and all your staff team)
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Although i dont really support trading or neither i am anti-trader, but there are few precautionary measures can be taken before making a trade.

1- Try to trade with someone from your own country.
    2- If you want to trade with someone from another country, tell staff in advance that you're going to another country for some days or something and keep low profile for a while. Afterall Staff are human too. Trust me it works like a charm

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    (seriously traders *like me lol* are much more smart then you and all your staff team)
    Yes of course you are. That much is clear.
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    :glag: Yes of course you are. That much is clear.
    Funnier still when you read the original quote aloud in your best French accent.. :o)

Baby On The Way OMFG !

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast