Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OiNK - Clarification

AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think I will share my knowledge with you guys since I've seen bunch of well-known people here being mistaken about few things.

1.Some people claim that having multiple account on OiNK is acceptable but the deal is that when one your accounts gets disabled all of them do. This is nothing more but a big lie! Multiply account is strictly forbidden and people who do that are getting disabled.
    2. Today I've lost all of my invites on OiNK, because of the guy who didn't cheat, didn't have his account disabled there before but HE HAD MULTIPLY ACCOUNT and was trading it (many of you do the exactly same thing!).
    After I've noticed all of my invites are gone, I went to OiNK HELP IRC Channel and talked with the staff and they've told me exactly what I'm telling you right now.

So don't believe people who say OiNK's forum directly says about having multiply account and it's acceptability.

And one more thing, be careful who you inviting. In these times is not about inviting a cheater or a noob. It is about inviting a guys who can even provide you screen shots from FTN, UK-T etc. because those are more likely to trade theirs accounts and to have their accounts disabled in the past. Don't you consider it a little bit weird when somebody who has FTN, ScT, UK-T is asking for OiNK? I Mean there are really few people who got those high leveled trackers before they got OiNK but majority of them just lost their accounts some time ago and they want to get they again giving you excellent proofs and very good trading offers. So what I'm saying is inviting a noob with 0 posts is less likely to lead you to loose your invite privileges then someone giving you whole bunch of good ratios from very good sites.

Just be careful guys.
    Have a nice day.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDress View Post
    I think I will share my knowledge with you guys since I've seen bunch of well-known people here being mistaken about few things.

1.Some people claim that having multiple account on OiNK is acceptable but the deal is that when one your accounts gets disabled all of them do. This is nothing more but a big lie! Multiply account is strictly forbidden and people who do that are getting disabled.
    2. Today I've lost all of my invites on OiNK, because of the guy who didn't cheat, didn't have his account disabled there before but HE HAD MULTIPLY ACCOUNT and was trading it (many of you do the exactly same thing!).
    After I've noticed all of my invites are gone, I went to OiNK HELP IRC Channel and talked with the staff and they've told me exactly what I'm telling you right now.

So don't believe people who say OiNK's forum directly says about having multiply account and it's acceptability.

And one more thing, be careful who you inviting. In these times is not about inviting a cheater or a noob. It is about inviting a guys who can even provide you screen shots from FTN, UK-T etc. because those are more likely to trade theirs accounts and to have their accounts disabled in the past. Don't you consider it a little bit weird when somebody who has FTN, ScT, UK-T is asking for OiNK? I Mean there are really few people who got those high leveled trackers before they got OiNK but majority of them just lost their accounts some time ago and they want to get they again giving you excellent proofs and very good trading offers. So what I'm saying is inviting a noob with 0 posts is less likely to lead you to loose your invite privileges then someone giving you whole bunch of good ratios from very good sites.

Just be careful guys.
    Thanks for the clarification. By the way, you can have multiple accounts active from the same ip simultaneously (ie. you have oink and invite your roommate who shares a router with you).

If you really want to trade, I suggest having a buffer account. Have your primary account, then invite yourself and give invites from that account. But this is risky. I did it once, and I didn't get banned.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Again Oink and BitmeTV are accounts for which I just can't give invites out. Not on this forum man. 98% of people are traders. And yes I have seen people with SCT and FTN asking for OINK lol. Doesn't it make you wonder why they don't have Oink?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Again Oink and BitmeTV are accounts for which I just can't give invites out. Not on this forum man. 98% of people are traders. And yes I have seen people with SCT and FTN asking for OINK lol. Doesn't it make you wonder why they don't have Oink?
    I never jeopardize the accounts of those who invite me. I still keep the original accounts and may giveaway/trade invites from that account.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I've heard about this roommate thing but dude, some motherfuc*rs have 5+ roommates and I'm not surprised they are banning those people.

Also it is not commonly acceptable to have multiply account, you need to talk with the staff (if you have a "roomamte" ) first I guess because the rules are as I said before.
    Have a nice day.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I've heard about this roommate thing but dude, some motherfuc*rs have 5+ roommates and I'm not surprised they are banning those people.

Also it is not commonly acceptable to have multiply account, you need to talk with the staff (if you have a "roomamte" ) first I guess because the rules are as I said before.
    Well, I'm not EVER risking my oink account again. I's just fine that my invites are gone cuz I don't think I could ever trust anyone ever again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post

Well, I'm not EVER risking my oink account again. I's just fine that my invites are gone cuz I don't think I could ever trust anyone ever again.

Same shit here, good they are gone, if I had been warned I wouldn't probably give them out again anyways. Once I felt betrayed, it doesn't matter whether I have them or not.
    Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post

Same shit here, good they are gone, if I had been warned I wouldn't probably give them out again anyways. Once I felt betrayed, it doesn't matter whether I have them or not.
    Yeah man, you get it. I almost feel sorry for those guys who still give away their oink invites like candy. They think just because Oink is rated 4/10 for rarity and they get an invite once every 2 weeks that they can give them w/o thinking much. And unfortunately, many of them get burned.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thanks for taking the time out to write this. I know many will appreciate it yet I doubt this will change anything. People just don't learn until they get burned once...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    that's why you guys shouldn't trade accounts and be extremely careful when you give out invites on this forum.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast