Thread: request with good intentions

marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hey all, i realize it's been long since i made a giveaway with invites to trackers, mainly because my connection wasnt helping me much, but i managed 2 get a seedbox a few days back, and i wish i could make a giveaway,but the thing is, the current sites i use are either with no invite system, or it's way harsh to get an invite,so i would like to request invites to those easy-normal to get 2 trackers, so that i could gather invites and make a good giveaway afterall, its all for a good intentions believe me, i dont need those trackers much really!..anyway i dont need tl, revtt(waitin 4 invites),waffles,what..so would like invites to any other site with a normal invite system,all invites will be given here..

thanks in advance
    Been There, Done That

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    marksman so you need trackers in oderd to get invites on them ??
    lol
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    marksman so you need trackers in oderd to get invites on them ??
    lol
    umm yeah sorta..tryin 2 be nice since it's been long since i gave away invites, i miss helpin ppl thats all..
    Been There, Done That

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I vote for 10 in orginality.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    I vote for 10 in orginality.
    ahh..i wasnt beggin btw..i have almost all the top sites i need..sct,ftn,fsc, ..all of that..anyways am gonna lock that thread..looks like my inentions werent very much welcomed..if any 1 still wanna offer the invite for the seed..that would be nice of him..thanks
    Been There, Done That