Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Invites to give {got my 5 star fred back}

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i have invites to give i need 2 good ratios shots and not be a trader and be of good charechter ill check so post what you want and ill revue em all so here they are I have
    Last edited by weenden; 04-07-2008 at 07:55 AM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    marted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I would like SCC. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.
    Ratio proofs:
    http://i32.tinypic.com/oqc3yx.jpg
    http://i31.tinypic.com/2e1r95v.jpg
    Speed test:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/255697515.png

Last edited by marted; 04-05-2008 at 11:05 PM.
    “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”Alexander Graham Bell

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    When you will stop collecting trackers?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i not collecting tracker i dont know weat you wont frome i dont ive me proof that i collectin tracker

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by yair12 View Post
    i not collecting tracker i dont know weat you wont frome i dont ive me proof that i collectin tracker
    Proofs? Sure, here they are: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=2713796

You only make requests, and in almost every giveaway thread.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i post givaway and i new on the torrent sceane and like you ad all the pepole on this sits wont some goodsite to start and after we get some invite and givaway for the pepole the dont ave bitorent site like me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im going to sleep ill check all info in the morn after i get home from breakfast and ill pm the one's who are the winner's
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yair12 View Post
    i post givaway and i new on the torrent sceane and like you ad all the pepole on this sits wont some goodsite to start and after we get some invite and givaway for the pepole the dont ave bitorent site like me
    Yeah right, and is collecting every trackers you see that you will seed to have invites. If you want to help the others you need to start in some tracker, not on all that you see.

but good luck anyway -_-

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    no if you look on all my requst its the same 3 tracker all the time so stop to give me bad name its kllin me its noot faree

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast