Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the point of Warez forums when you use bittorrent?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Is there any point to using warez forums (such as warez-bb.org or forumw.org) if you happen to be a member of some great private trackers like torrentleech, hdbits.org, revtt, iptorrents, etc...

Please advise...Thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i thought the same you know. i disliked warez boards, but recently i found them a good use.
    this is especially true when sometimes you want to download some older stuff (2 weeks +, yeah i know, it's old ) and probably you won't be able to seed back at your favourite tracker(s).
    i also use it for many phone apps (mostly map updates for navigation systems), templates and web related stuff, and sometimes some album.

it's a lot more useful than i expected it to be.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    there the best for apps IMO

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan20021982 View Post
    there the best for apps IMO
    but watch out for trojans and stuff

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    applications

I can find any program I want at wbb

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hayden61108's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i agree, wbb is for stuff thats older and not easy to get on bitorrent 0day trackers, also they have just software keys you can download too and among other stuff, actually wbb got me into private bitorrent

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I actually use them much more than trackers. I like being able to download everything at full speed and not having to worry about a ratio. The lossless trackers are pretty much the only trackers I download from on a daily basis anymore. I also use general trackers for the latest show or movie that I want really fast, since it will show up on the tracker a lot sooner than a warez forum.

But pretty much for any music I can't find on the lossless trackers, and older content(tv shows, seasons, movies) I'll use sites like WBB.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    warez forums are better than trackers to find some rare movies because I can get them with fast speed. (you can still find rare movies in some special trackers but it often take days to finish a movie because of low seeders, while you can get them faster even if you don't have RS account).

I think no trackers can get close to warez-bb but it's different when I search for HD movies. HD trackers are better imo, so if I can only have a tracker for my whole life, I'll choose Hdbits because almost other things I can get from warez forums.
    Into the chaos!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lukekenny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    elearning stuff are aplenty in the warez forums. much more compared to the trackers
    Airtel Broadband “Fair Usage Policy” Protest Petition

http://afup.broadbandforum.in/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by m021478 View Post
    Is there any point to using warez forums (such as warez-bb.org or forumw.org) if you happen to be a member of some great private trackers like torrentleech, hdbits.org, revtt, iptorrents, etc...

Please advise...Thanks!
    Because the Trackers are 0-day but the Warez Boards arnt .. Pretty much every torrent on a tracker after two months or so is slow where as in warez that aint the case ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast