Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bithumen and EL-SL, how invites work

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Dear All!
    This thread is to inform U about EL-SL and Bithumen invites, because I receive lots of PMs regarding those two trackers.
    Let me be more specific on the issue to clear some dust on this!
    1. Bithumen
    There has not been invite here for a long time (years). Aside from April1st, which lasted 4 1 day. Invite is possible here in very extreme cases: one has to match the following criteria: Uploaders with uploaded amount of 3 Terrabytes, and Ratio 3 can invite. If i were U, I'd wait tomorrow, because it's announced that there's the invite-restrictions will gonna be lifted. That said it will inflate the value of Bithumen invites, and accs. (I was able to arrange Bithu-invites in the past as well, anyway) The probability of this happening is 50 %. Many hacked Bithumen - accs are on the field, BTW. I had to close a thread due to this problem.
    2. El-SL invites
    There is no invitation and there won't be any in the near future. Only 7 people have the right to invite U first place: 4 Sysops and 3 Admins. I can arrange it as well, because I' m authorized to trade EL-Sl-invites (normal invites).
    Right now I have a long list, but eventually all my friends on the list will get Bithumen, EL-SL, and Darkside invites. Even I will make Pretorians up to them. U can read about this in WIAW- section. I also contributed to the precious comments on Hungarian trackers.
    And laso there are more magnificent trackers, like Darkside, Pretorians, Majom(Monkey)Parade, Gigatorrents, Bitgate, Independence, Cinemastore just to mention a few. However I have been already accused og "hypeing" those trackers. it depends...Sure, I am happy to have raised interest, and my respected topicmates are keen to get those invites!
    Of course, I am more than happy to help u let any question show up.
    Best regards to U all:
    Sylar666
    Last edited by Sylar666; 06-25-2007 at 05:30 AM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thanks for the info, mate... Maybe one day I'll be able to check out those great sites.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    any special requirements for u to get invites for users? I don't trade btw, thx for the info

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Dear All!
    This thread is to inform U about EL-SL and Bithumen invites, because I receive lots of PMs regarding those two trackers.
    Let me be more specific on the issue to clear some dust on this!
    1. Bithumen
    There has not been invite here for a long time (years). Aside from April1st, which lasted 4 1 day. Invite is possible here in very extreme cases: one has to match the following criteria: Uploaders with uploaded amount of 3 Terrabytes, and Ratio 3 can invite. If i were U, I'd wait tomorrow, because it's announced that there's the invite-restrictions will gonna be lifted. That said it will inflate the value of Bithumen invites, and accs. (I was able to arrange Bithu-invites in the past as well, anyway) The probability of this happening is 50 %. Many hacked Bithumen - accs are on the field, BTW. I had to close a thread due to this problem.
    2. El-SL invites
    There is no invitation and there won't be any in the near future. Only 7 people have the right to invite U first place: 4 Sysops and 3 Admins. I can arrange it as well, because I' m authorized to trade EL-Sl-invites (normal invites).
    Right now I have a long list, but eventually all my friends on the list will get Bithumen, EL-SL, and Darkside invites. Even I will make Pretorians up to them. U can read about this in WIAW- section. I also contributed to the precious comments on Hungarian trackers.
    And laso there are more magnificent trackers, like Darkside, Pretorians, Majom(Monkey)Parade, Gigatorrents, Bitgate, Independence, Cinemastore just to mention a few. However I have been already accused og "hypeing" those trackers. it depends...Sure, I am happy to have raised interest, and my respected topicmates are keen to get those invites!
    Of course, I am more than happy to help u let any question show up.
    Best regards to U all:
    Sylar666

thank you very much for the great information, you do a realy great job for all the people that running after the hungarian tracker.

and i know how much people botterd you with allot of pm, but you show respect and answer to everyone of them so i realy apriciate you and your helpfull and respect.

keep like that my friend, and i bless you with continue off a great pesonality you have!!!!!!!

have a nice day everyone (I JUST WAKE UP)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    What about a Darkside - invite? When I get home from hospital, I send it to U. Here I cannot connect to tracker's site.It's my pleasure . that I can help. But I'd prefer to stay public here, because I get tons of PMs...If anything shows up, I am available.
    invitem,
    Quote Originally Posted by pazsh View Post

thank you very much for the great information, you do a realy great job for all the people that running after the hungarian tracker.

and i know how much people botterd you with allot of pm, but you show respect and answer to everyone of them so i realy apriciate you and your helpfull and respect.

keep like that my friend, and i bless you with continue off a great pesonality you have!!!!!!!

A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i would like a darkside invite to please

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    What about a Darkside - invite? When I get home from hospital, I send it to U. Here I cannot connect to tracker's site.It's my pleasure . that I can help. But I'd prefer to stay public here, because I get tons of PMs...If anything shows up, I am available.
    invitem,

THANK YOU MAN I REALY APRICIAE.
    WHY YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL? EVERYTHING IS OK?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    great of you to clear this up...i only imagine the tons of pm`s you get for these hungarian trackers...keep up the good work
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    THANK YOU MAN I REALY APRICIAE.
    He works there.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Lol , i think he is doctor
    Great what you do here Sylar666

-V

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast