Thread: Hdbits HitNRun?

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well i can't seem to post it at Hdbits forums so thought of creating one thread here
    I need to know does HitNrun create any probs at Hdbits,I never do it but actually the prob is that my HD size is small and i can't keep those heavy packs for long time on my pc,I have a very gud ratio 3+ So i need to know is it possible to stop some torrents(biggies) after the download is finised..

Help Appreciated
    Thanks
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I'm not sure if it was HDBits or not, but I think you have to seed to atleast .7 ratio on each file. Or else they keep track of how many you don't, and will eventually warn or ban you.

But again, I'm not sure if it was HDBits, but I'm pretty sure it was.

Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by 808state View Post
    I'm not sure if it was HDBits or not, but I think you have to seed to atleast .7 ratio on each file. Or else they keep track of how many you don't, and will eventually warn or ban you.

I m talking about hdbits.o*g and its not possible cuz the old files with zero leechers can't be seeded upto .7even with the best seedboxes of the world
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why dont you check the faq and or rules?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

I m talking about hdbits.o*g and its not possible cuz the old files with zero leechers can't be seeded upto .7even with the best seedboxes of the world
    I know your talking about HDBits org.
    I found the forum thread with the proposed ratio system.
    http://hdbits.org/forums.php?action=...&topicid=21827

Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    why dont you check the faq and or rules?
    Nothing stated in rules n faqs except the ratio thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

I know your talking about HDBits org.
    I found the forum thread with the proposed ratio system.
    http://hdbits.org/forums.php?action=...&topicid=21827
    Thank you Sir,Much appreciated
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 02-09-2008 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Sounds like you may need to get yourself a bigger drive.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    no one answered your question, so let me answer it. HnR DOESN'T CREATE ANY PROBLEMS @ hdbits. I think... Its kinda of like TL. They do keep track of HnR, so I suggest not to HnR just in case.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    no one answered your question, so let me answer it. HnR DOESN'T CREATE ANY PROBLEMS @ hdbits. I think... Its kinda of like TL. They do keep track of HnR, so I suggest not to HnR just in case.
    huh. so are you saying it's okay to hnr or not?