Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For SCT

torrent_world's Avatar Retiring Soon BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I know that trading is not the right way to be get into SCT , but I'm not lucky in Giveaways , i tried to help a lot , but seems that trading it is the only way

I have
    15 day Rapidshare
    1 Ethor
    1 Bitme
    1 TDC
    1 Pisexy

Hope someone help me get in there
    After SCT

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Dude ,
    I've been looking for an SCT invite for a long time .
    I've tried to offer many things to get a SCT invite , higher tracker levels , really good stuff , but nothing . If you don't have level 6+ trackers , they won't talk with you about SCT .
    But you know what - SCT is a good tracker , for sure . But there any other trackers better and are rated as lower levels .
    For example nforce.hu is one of them . Great speeds , great pres , great stuff and even much more torrents than SCT . It's a level3 tracker .
    So , don't waste your time and don't borther to ask for a Level 6 invite by exchanging Level 2-4 invites . It won't work !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitaMaster View Post
    Dude ,
    I've been looking for an SCT invite for a long time .
    I've tried to offer many things to get a SCT invite , higher tracker levels , really good stuff , but nothing . If you don't have level 6+ trackers , they won't talk with you about SCT .
    But you know what - SCT is a good tracker , for sure . But there any other trackers better and are rated as lower levels .
    For example nforce.hu is one of them . Great speeds , great pres , great stuff and even much more torrents than SCT . It's a level3 tracker .
    So , don't waste your time and don't borther to ask for a Level 6 invite by exchanging Level 2-4 invites . It won't work !
    Yes it work.

Is always someone looking for a Bitme acc with a great buffer or for a waffles acc with a great buffer.

What i mean is that people pay more attention to trackers with specific content with buffer, so if you work hard on a buffer you will get it

Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    quote]Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really [/QUOTE]And thats sad
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    man keep trying i got it for what.cd some one needed it.....some one can be kind enough to give it to u

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by BEGINER View Post
    quote]Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really And thats sad
    no, it's not sad. You people seem to forget that a lot of the SCT invites around were gotten via donations, so they actually weren't for free. And almost no one is going to give one SCT invite unless they got something really good in exchange for that money.

giveaways to get to SCT won't get u there.
    so it's not sad, it's how it is. SCT is a lot different tracker than any other, astounding speeds with ~18k torrents, very hard to seed, etc etc.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-02-2008 at 03:52 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    torrent_world's Avatar Retiring Soon BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BEGINER View Post
    quote]Ps: Yeah with invites don't work really And thats sad
    no, it's not sad. You people seem to forget that a lot of the SCT invites around were gotten via donations, so they actually weren't for free. And almost no one is going to give one SCT invite unless they got something really good in exchange for that money.

so it's not sad, it's how it is. SCT is a lot different tracker than any other, astounding speeds with ~18k torrents, very hard to seed, etc etc.
    so how i can go into there ????????
    After SCT

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    u want the easy or the hard way?
    the easy is somewhere at my post, the hard way, well, that's the one you have tried so far.

can't help you more than this.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by torrent_world View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

so how i can go into there ????????
    you can wire/paypal 30$+ to a member and hopefully they will donate that money to the tracker and give you the free invite they get from the donation. that is the blunt, simple, and straightforward way to get into the tracker.
    don't pm me because im not a member. speed for 0day torrents isn't a big issue for me and i have never bothered with the extra hassle of that tracker

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good luck man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast