Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello guys : what happened to file share freak site?

Question Mark

Hello guys
    how are you all
    i need to known what happened to (( file share freak))
    its have a lot of DDL site
    if this site is down i need to known the similar site like
    (( file share freak))
    or news site about DDL site and forum
    please ..
    and thanks any way ..
    Last edited by barclays; 10-05-2011 at 03:00 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It became a fatal victim of chaotic corruption.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    fileshare freak hasn't had an update in almost a year afaik....last I heard the owner had some health issues. As regards to an alternative, filenetworks blog is pretty much along the same lines. More oriented towards BT stuff but does cover DDL forums occasionally.

p.s. Losing the red and the bold fonts would be a good idea next time. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by bRIO; 10-05-2011 at 04:00 PM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Glod's Avatar Poster
    I heard that Sharky died, but perhaps this is false and anon knows more than he is willing to share. The site was a great one while it lasted. http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/ and http://torrentfreak.com/ are decent alternatives, but you won't find private tracker information on Torrent Freak, and File Networks isn't nearly as comprehensive a source.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thanks bR10
    ok but file share freak it is not back again or it is to back any time
    and thanks for file network but do you known any site talk about ddl forum ? and the top or best sites for ddl forum ?
    for p.s. ok i will do it next time ..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Glod View Post
    I heard that Sharky died, but perhaps this is false and anon knows more than he is willing to share.
    Nope, there was a thread about this recently, so not being helpful at all is sort of my way to make people search. I know as much as you about what happened to sharky, to be honest.

Regarding alternatives, this forum and FILEnetworks.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    thanks Glod
    its really good site but file share freak it contains a lot of ddl sites and forums . and it was his threads it contains ( top 100 warez site ) and ( top 50 scene site ) and ( top 100 ddl forum site ) ...
    I need to known site like this or sites talk about warez and ddl forum such as the line that said link above ..
    your site its perfect but information about warez and ddl forum is Few ...

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Glod View Post
    I heard that Sharky died, but perhaps this is false and anon knows more than he is willing to share.
    Nope, there was a thread about this recently, so not being helpful at all is sort of my way to make people search. I know as much as you about what happened to sharky, to be honest.

Regarding alternatives, this forum and FILEnetworks.
    thanks anon

In any case, I wish health and wellness to Sharky ..
    Last edited by barclays; 10-05-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    barclays: those articles are most likely available via Archive.org if you wish to reread them.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    newsgroupie
    Why is "FlLESHAREFREAK" on the list of banned words ... still?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    barclays: those articles are most likely available via Archive.org if you wish to reread them.
    thanks anon
    but where it is in this site Archive.org..Because the site contains a downloadable things .. Where are these sites that contain warez and ddl forum sites ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast