Thread: A request to someone who is good in physics

Poster

Urgent

I am at the turning point of my life, my teacher has been since day one being really unfair to me (phsyics teacher). I hand my labs in and he says he never got them , when while handing it in we had a big conversation on how i need to "straigten" my act , and then i handed the lab in , 5 days later he gives the labs back and doesnt give mine, so i go up and ask him and he says i never handed it in , im lying. To make a long story short, i have a big unit test on friday and he refuses to help me in any way , he gave me a practice test but with no answers to follow, if anyone can please answer the questions he gave me i will pay you , it iwll be a great help , i just need thsi to get into university , please whoever you are , you are my only hope .

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    why not have a go at it first yourself and then post here the ones you struggled with or couldn't do

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Ask your girlfriend.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    bit snide?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Post the questions then

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    bit snide?
    On reflection, yes.

Sorry Neo.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone View Post
    I am at the turning point of my life, my teacher has been since day one being really unfair to me (phsyics teacher). I hand my labs in and he says he never got them , when while handing it in we had a big conversation on how i need to "straigten" my act , and then i handed the lab in , 5 days later he gives the labs back and doesnt give mine, so i go up and ask him and he says i never handed it in , im lying. To make a long story short, i have a big unit test on friday and he refuses to help me in any way , he gave me a practice test but with no answers to follow, if anyone can please answer the questions he gave me i will pay you , it iwll be a great help , i just need thsi to get into university , please whoever you are , you are my only hope .
    You are up to you old practises again? I really think Neo, that you should have more respect for the members here and stop these false, fantasy questions...you follow a pattern...UC...same old thing..I could list them, starting( from what I remember) your avatar...should I continue?

The help you need , can be found, but not here. You need some psychiatric help.

Or, we need, the address and telephone number from your teacher.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would help you with your physics, but I can hardly get up the stairs myself without help.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    go ask any other physics teachers at your school.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    thats really sad to hear, my physics teacher at school was awesome, even though i wasnt getting good marks
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!