Thread: Help with Waffles

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Surprised/Amazed

This is the best day in my life, for sure it is.

Someone gave me an invite today to waffles, everything okay until it was go down for maintenance. After it become online i've downloaded the torrent "Rosetta Stone Multilang Pack" which is 18GB and helped me a lot with some sites. My connection broken because my ISP is having some problems with the central(s), so i had to restart the net. The problem starts here, after i restart the net i've waited a some time and it didn't started uploading, so i've closed uTorrent and re-opened it.

Then i went to the site and tried to login but it said account disabled, WTF?!???!!

- Was because my IP changed (my IP is dynamic, every time i connect to the net i have a new IP, but as obvious inside an IP range)?
    - Someone cheated and they banned the invites "tree"?
    - Someone from my country cheated or something that they banned the IP range?
    - Was because i was using another DNS because my ISP is having some problems with the Internet since yesterday?
    - Was because my connected broke and i've restarted it? F*CK MY ISP, THAT SON OF A B!TCHES, I'LL CANCEL THE CONTRAT WITH THEM ASAP

PS: My username is (was) GolDeNTugA if someone can help me i would be grateful forever, ar least giving advices that can help me understanding what the f*ck happened.

Also here is a screenshot of CLIENT so you can see it for yourself

Last edited by HDR; 04-06-2008 at 08:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    irc.p2p-network.net Channel: #waffles.fm-help

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    irc.p2p-network.net Channel: #waffles.fm-help
    Thank you. Maybe you won't believe but i never used an IRC because also i never needed to. Is it hard to use?

Also, i think it's necessary an account in waffles to use their IRC, right? If so how can i contact them?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Thank you. Maybe you won't believe but i never used an IRC ...
    me neither.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The torrent you downloaded was The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack v1.3. Right now this torrent has 198 seeders and 241 leechers. But thoes 241 leechers are actually partial seeders. So i guess you downloaded 18gb and uploaded 0kb which triggered a ban on your account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Now i'm really mad. Does anyone sell cheap atomic bombs? I was thinking to use some on my ISP

Seriously, is there anyone which can help me, or do it for me, please? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    The torrent you downloaded was The Rosetta Stone Mega-Language Pack v1.3. Right now this torrent has 198 seeders and 241 leechers. But thoes 241 leechers are actually partial seeders. So i guess you downloaded 18gb and uploaded 0kb which triggered a ban on your account.
    Thanks for your reply. But how can i download a thing that i already have??? I mean, the version is the same as in BitMe and also in what, why the f*ck this happened? I just don't understand. This looks like some weeks ago what happened to me with BitTorrent 6 because the client was banned, but now i only use uTorrent and i get banned to? or is uTorrent sending invalid data??
    Last edited by HDR; 04-06-2008 at 09:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Code:
            <sampson>	Can someone tell me why an account was disabled, please? The user name was: GolDeNTugA
    	<sampson>	Thanks.
    	<hilikus>	you cheat
    	<chelleDIED>	lol.
    	<hilikus>	and i don't have any time for this
    	<hilikus>	so answers to your questions
    	<hilikus>	no, no, no and no
    	<sampson>	It wan't my account, just asking like.
    	<chelleDIED>	oh
    	<chelleDIED>	well they cheat then
    	<chelleDIED>	:P
    	<sampson>	Okie dokie.... thanks.

Cheated...didn't cheat.... doesn't matter. There isn't anything the we can do here at FST, so if you want to debate the issue, go here:

Waffles -
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #waffles.fm-help

yo