Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Santrex Seedboxes

wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Urgent

Did anyone have any experience using their services?

hxxp://www.santrex.net/

If yes, pls comment on service and speed.

Thanx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey, hows it going. I currently use Santrex as one of my seedboxes and they provide good customer service and decent speeds. They have decent speeds, depending on which location you pick and how many users there are. I would recommend them overall, and you can use the promo code "nordic" without the quotes for an additional 10% off. I would recommend seedhost.eu over them though as they have better speeds and vnc access.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Are you really ok with them? Never got even close to descent speeds even when using sites like ***. Their servers keep crashing and it takes forever to answer back on support tickets.
    Currently the server i am on is offline since yesterday and there is no respond by their support dept.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I would recommend seedhost over them any day but I have not had any problems using their service. Try going into their irc and talking. They always have 40+ staff in there and are glad to help.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    server crashed is your problem cuz if you wanna make record with 512 ram vps server almost crashed you should limit your download limit and you must set up some settings

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    server crashed is your problem cuz if you wanna make record with 512 ram vps server almost crashed you should limit your download limit and you must set up some settings
    its not a dedi service m8

Quote Originally Posted by xGeNeSisx View Post
    I would recommend seedhost over them any day but I have not had any problems using their service. Try going into their irc and talking. They always have 40+ staff in there and are glad to help.
    i dont think so...
    Last edited by wevotedno; 06-10-2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Santrex

Review: I signed up because they were one of the cheapest providers with unlimited bandwidth. Well i soon learned that unlimited bandwidth does not help you if the box cannot top 700 kbps up and 3 mb/s down. In reality this box is more like having a 2nd home connection or just a leechbox.

Recommended: Hell no, stay far away, they also have the worst customer service ever, where they just ignore you when you are in their irc channel.

Rating: 1/10

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I can't help but feel the same way. We are in their irc asking for a refund and support. They are complete shit, here is my review:

1. Santrex

Review: Signed up for uTorrent in US, got a box in France. Download speeds was complete crap at less than 1mb/s and upload never reaching more than 50kbp/s. Their support "team" is terrible and not afraid to insult their users and make them look like complete idiots. They blame poor speeds on routing and poor trackers. Well, I guess TL, What, RevTT, PTN, and SCC are complete s*** trackers ? My home connection is faster and more reliable than this hosting provider. After complaining about speeds, I was moved to a Torrentflux box. The admin was all over me asking if it was ok and would not leave me alone. Transfers die, slow speeds, and stuck transfers were just a few of the problems.

Recommended: No, stay away. Their support is a joke, it is virtually non-resistant. Terrible speeds, service, reliability.

Rating: 1/10
    Last edited by xGeNeSisx; 06-13-2008 at 09:45 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Don't let these assholes get away with their scam, if you are a pissed off santrex user contact me. We want a refund for their shitty service and support.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Seems this has been happening a lot lately..

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast