Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Ah, I just read your blog.
    Like MBM, I literally had no idea on first perusal which is your satire and which is Dave fo' realz.

He sent me a message the day before yesterday to tell me that he's moving on and letting go. So the person posting on your site must be someone else cus Dave doesn't lie.

And also, fluffy beard pics ftw
    How do you know all of it isn't just me, or isn't just all Dave but with a sense of humor?

OK, I'm back. I pissed myself and had to change pants.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #172
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Must. Have. Fluffy. Beard. Pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #173
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Ah, I just read your blog.
    Like MBM, I literally had no idea on first perusal which is your satire and which is Dave fo' realz.

He sent me a message the day before yesterday to tell me that he's moving on and letting go. So the person posting on your site must be someone else cus Dave doesn't lie.

How do you know all of it isn't just me, or isn't just all Dave but with a sense of humor?

OK, I'm back. I pissed myself and had to change pants.
    Back in the before time when he wasn't quite so mental, prior to Squeams actually acknowledging him on here, I tried to elicit some form of self-deprecating humour from him. I really did. I felt that if he started along that road, he might actually be able to fit in.
    It simply wasn't possible though. He takes himself too seriously and feels each comment directed against him as a literal 'jab', meaning that he is compelled to reply.

idk if you know Busyman? He was another who absolutely couldn't take the piss out of himself, as a consequence no one really liked him much.
    He wasn't mental though. Just stubborn.

These are invariably the people who try hardest to be liked and feel particularly slighted when it doesn't happen.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #174
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    These are invariably the people who try hardest to be liked and feel particularly slighted when it doesn't happen.
    They should really stay away from serialized tubes.

P.S. I don't know Busyman, did Dave destroy him before I popped up here?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 03-29-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #175
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Back in the before time when he wasn't quite so mental, prior to Squeams actually acknowledging him on here, I tried to elicit some form of self-deprecating humour from him. I really did. I felt that if he started along that road, he might actually be able to fit in.
    It simply wasn't possible though. He takes himself too seriously and feels each comment directed against him as a literal 'jab', meaning that he is compelled to reply.

idk if you know Busyman? He was another who absolutely couldn't take the piss out of himself, as a consequence no one really liked him much.
    He wasn't mental though. Just stubborn.

I was thinking about this recently. I've realised anybody who isn't capable of self deprecation hates me, sooner or later. But I'm fine with that because to me that's a litmus test of whether someone is worth knowing or not. All future people should be put in a room with me for 30 minutes, and if they come out in an even or positive mood they shall be allowed to join society

PS. What's the blog addy again?
    Last edited by Squeamous; 03-29-2012 at 12:26 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #176
    Come on Mary answer your friend.

Or has manker set that address on some kind of moderation list, so that his friend doesn't get to see it?
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 01:08 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #177
    Mary, taking it up the arse again from manker

8. Lounge   -   #178
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by happyed View Post
    Come on Mary answer your friend.

Or has manker set that address on some kind of moderation list, so that his friend doesn't get to see it?
    It's not on a moderation list. It's on a "Please be courteous and don't post it" list.

I also thought you quit this affair, or is it that the baby burying story was a hoax?
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #179
    No the baby burying story was real.

So you have all been taking it up the arse from manker, exactly as I said. That's fucking hilarious

I have quit from caring about any of it, that doesn't mean I can't speak the truth about it, which it would seem is more than manker is willing to allow you to do

Oh! And it is on a moderation list, as you'll discover should you try and post it, it seems manker doesn't want your friend to see it.

I guess she have to go and find the picture Mary posted and read the address from that.
    Last edited by happyed; 03-29-2012 at 01:17 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    @Squeamous

These are the kind of people you call friends? Gutless fuckwits who won't let you see what a bunch of gutless fuckwits they are, insanely believing they can decide what you can and can't see. What you can and can't read? What the fuck happened to the woman who was posting up here that she wouldn't have anyone control what she did on the internet, when you were telling me you wouldn't be respecting my requests for you to stay away from me?

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast