Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accounts giveaway

h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    no accounts to give away sry..
    Last edited by h1ronakamura; 07-11-2008 at 08:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    meroo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i have TorrentVault

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    ive got some accounts which i don't use anymore so i would like to give them away to FST users, and here they are >
    You do realise that this action will bar you from getting free invites to ScT which you recently wanted, and if you are after other equally sought after trackers, then you will not be considered, well not from here anyway.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Your Signatures Reads :

looking for SCT and BitMeTV for free <<<<< NOW IS GOING To "Cost" U, By This Post.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i can assure that bitmetv may be still free, but since i am not into sct anymore, i cannot make promise. It is kinda freaking actually, just because someone hasnt said anything, this gives him much more chance than those who give away their accounts... It is just 20 euro, why make fuss out of it? If he finds the one, he will surely get it no matter what he does(except cheating bla bla ...) as opposed to what others say

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I think the point is if he didn't want those accounts anymore he should just let them be disabled. The action of giving away an account for whatever reason, makes it seem that he would give something else away for a "better" tracker. Better to let them fall into inactivity and be disabled then to take this action.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Too bad he missed the sct, it is unfortunate

edit: Anyway there is a good argument behind this but wont bother
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-11-2008 at 07:08 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    I think the point is if he didn't want those accounts anymore he should just let them be disabled. The action of giving away an account for whatever reason, makes it seem that he would give something else away for a "better" tracker. Better to let them fall into inactivity and be disabled then to take this action.
    The action of giving away accounts is no different to trading accounts, I'm sure his inviter will be very pleased to know he is putting his entire invite tree at risk, no matter the tracker involved, but some still seem to think it is all one big game and you can just throw money at the problem and it will go away. Poor advert for torrenting, and filesharing in general.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Then, also people who give away to get something in return are no better than traders... So lets cut the c...Also nobody knowingly would put all the invitee list under risk for the sake of giving away one account...

edit: I highly doubt that those who made a give away wouldnt request anything. At least, this applies to most of the users here if not to all.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    The action of giving away accounts is no different to trading accounts, I'm sure his inviter will be very pleased to know he is putting his entire invite tree at risk, no matter the tracker involved, but some still seem to think it is all one big game and you can just throw money at the problem and it will go away. Poor advert for torrenting, and filesharing in general.
    Agreed.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast