Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitSoup.Org - MOD or ADMIN

Hey people,

I am desperae for some help. I love the site Bitsoup.org and unfortunatley due to me being ignorant i got banned for leeching. The ration is REALLY bad. I i know that there is no reason to unban me since i received warning and ignored them however i am thinking of donating this website to get my ratio corrected. I've tryed to contact them but no answer. If one of the administrators of moderators of bitsoup.org is reading this please contact me at [email protected] to see if we could work this out.

Thank you in advance !!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Not a very nice way to regain ratio. Have you actually thought about trying to keep a good ratio??
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ziver's Avatar ultérieurement BT Rep: +2
    You can try explaining your things on irc

irc://irc.bitsoup.org #bitsoup

Be eloquent !

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Not a very nice way to regain ratio. Have you actually thought about trying to keep a good ratio??
    I agree with you 100%. I was just to stupid to get banned in the first place, i want to donate to get back in. If they let me back in, i will then MAKE SURE to keep up the ratio.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    there are better trackers to be with. i recently signed up with that site and man is it slow. i needed a file "only" they had. prob never go there again...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    there are better trackers to be with. i recently signed up with that site and man is it slow. i needed a file "only" they had. prob never go there again...
    Can to share some ? Site that does not require invites ? I don't know anyone and how to get invites ...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    isn't bitsoup open always?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    it's open for signups! just re signup. it's not a good site, anyway. dont freak out over it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I would of, my IP is banned from that site so i can even go there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Telezz View Post
    I would of, my IP is banned from that site so i can even go there.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast