Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Disclaimer:

Any and all time discrepancies in my above posts bear no relation to anything whatsofuckingever.

Nazis.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Not to belabour the point, but the mentals of yesteryear don't hold a candle to yesterday's mental.
    Just an example but Billy had The Club where he talked to other people about how mean we all were, but Dave made a forum and talked to himself about how mean we all were.

Agree that he'll be mentioned less and less though. This time next year, I won't even remember why I equate balustrades with stalking.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Not to belabour the point, but the mentals of yesteryear don't hold a candle to yesterday's mental.
    Just an example but Billy had The Club where he talked to other people about how mean we all were, but Dave made a forum and talked to himself about how mean we all were.

Agree that he'll be mentioned less and less though. This time next year, I won't even remember why I equate balustrades with stalking.
    So we're in agreement that Squeamous is a fucking smack whore to the max or wot?

4. Lounge   -   #64
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

So we're in agreement that Squeamous is a fucking smack whore to the max or wot?
    Bugger me arseways, I missed that post. In my defence, you did post loike a brazillion times in a row.
    Each time you fuck the fuck off for a while, I'm going to unban Dave to perform a cameo on demand to lure you back.

That's rite. You're the pike, dave's the live-bait and I'm knee-deep in a brackish confluence, holding my rod and grinning all the while.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #65

Bugger me arseways, I missed that post. In my defence, you did post loike a brazillion times in a row.
    Each time you fuck the fuck off for a while, I'm going to unban Dave to perform a cameo on demand to lure you back.

That's rite. You're the pike, dave's the live-bait and I'm knee-deep in a brackish confluence, holding my rod and grinning all the while.
    Whoever comes up with a :daveface: smilie gets a squid.
    Last edited by chalice; 03-21-2012 at 10:58 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    manker's Avatar effendi

Whoever comes up with a :daveface: smilie gets a squid.
    Can you suggest some characteristics for this smilie.
    It's about time barbie did something besides lament.

Bo did some pretty good phoatieshawp of the front of my orifice the other day. He might be up for it too.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #68
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Put them all in their own thread on a different site where no one but Dave can read them.

Easy.

Surely there isn't a site where Dave posts rants about fst that only he can see.
    A forum where he is the only member but he writes how much he despises the members here and vows eventual revenge on our mortal souls.

Only a mental would do something like that.
    That's called a blog.

Spoiler: Show
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Doesn't count. Though it's fantastic.

Must be based on the generic smiley face icon to the max.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    fuck that, too wopped.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast