Thread: best seedbox providers?

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    this is purely for quality. I would say Vectoral. Thats who I use at least.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You suppose the other five or so dozen threads about this weren't good enough sources of info?

Fair enough, you've got the market cornered on repetitive and redundant seedbox topics started this month.

Thanks for making sure the example is set for others to follow never to bother searching, reading nor learning from the years of experience to be found here. Nope, let's just keep remaking the same old noob threads and push the goods to the bottom the forum archives.

I ought to buy you a beer.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cubkiller89's Avatar GSXR-600 BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post
    You suppose the other five or so dozen threads about this weren't good enough sources of info?

Fair enough, you've got the market cornered on repetitive and redundant seedbox topics started this month.

Thanks for making sure the example is set for others to follow never to bother searching, reading nor learning from the years of experience to be found here. Nope, let's just keep remaking the same old noob threads and push the goods to the bottom the forum archives.

I ought to buy you a beer.
    you need to chill

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    jmhservices the amazing come pre set up with torrentflux too qoute im on superseeds site and you will get alot of money off

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Leaseweb.nl for EU
    Layeredtech.com for US

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    softlayer.com are also good for US