helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    TL the best

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    IPTorrent.. the third force. hehehe

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Similar, but has a request section so for some it is more suited to their needs.

Go & ask for an invite, only time and using the tracker will tell you, there are plenty of invites around, you won't lose anything by finding out for yourself.
    I wanted to know, but I didn't want to waste someone's invite if I didn't like it. But RevTT sounds intresting. I think I'll go to the invite section
    RIP Swebits <3

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    TL is sct alternative.....revtt is just same to tl...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Both are excellent trackers. Any regular user could live just with one of theem (and a music one, of course). But I like more Revolutiontt... maybe because is one of my firsts trackers. However, sentimental reasons away, the Request section has improved the site a lot. I´d say that TL beats Revtt in pre-times, but to me it´s absolutely the same thing a .torrent uploaded 1 min 20 secs after pre than the same .torrent uploaded 20 min. 1 sec after pre.
    Feel free to PM if you want any further info.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I don't feel comfortable downloading from TL, so I rarely use my account anymore. But I would use RevTT more anyway. It's a smaller userbase, their pre's are faster(not that I care really), and the speeds are pretty good. Personally though, I think IPT is better than either of these two, and gets used most out of any other tracker that I have.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    My view on this subject is TL hands down, but that's my opinion.

I've been a member of a quite a few trackers over the years like most torrent'ers, but I suppose we all have to settle down some day and right now of my remaining few trackers I use TL the most out of the whole lot... that's for content, for forums I use a different site.

I'm a member of both RevTT and TL, but as I said it's each to their own opinion and taste and for me TL has some serious uploaders and encoders like Stuffies ect... and being a movie lover like me I prefer TL no questions asked!

Everyone has their own taste of everything so I've never replied to a "versus" thread in the past as I think they are useless as everyone is different. But as TL is my fav of the lot I had to reply
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    TL is better imo. more content, easier to seed.
    Revtt have faster pre, speeds, and good req sect.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    the request section in revtt is great but in my opinion TL still better

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hahahaha
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast