Thread: My letter to Santa

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Dear Santa,
    I would love to get an invite to FSC but I understand there is a snowballs chance in hell of that happening. Since from my understanding there are no invites. I don't even think you can get one. But I understand you can't get me or I shouldn't get everything I want. So I hoping that I have been good enough to at least get an SCT invite.

PS. Don't stop for Mexican food this year I'm still cleaning reindeer sh!t off my roof! Hope you had a windshield installed in the sled or your suit might be brown this year.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you need to actually write a letter to santa , make a picture of it and post it here .. good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    you need to actually write a letter to santa , make a picture of it and post it here .. good luck
    the truth.

i call shenanigans until i see a picture of this letter addressed to mr. claus.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Santa just leave a msg on his answering machine...He will be very busy now and will be in only after christmas holiday....You request need to wait till he comes back...LOL

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Santa Claus is banned from FSC (dupe accounts)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.