Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swedvdr + Rsr

BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I Have Swedvdr 28 gb buffered + Rsr invite ...
    Tell ME what u offer here >>>
    Looking For Nb Old Account , Revolt (just for swedvdr) , Danishbits ... Or Good Offer ..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Not allowed to trade NB accounts, you should hope for an invite instead =)

-Vidde

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Not allowed to trade NB accounts, you should hope for an invite instead =)

-Vidde
    I got to invites there
    they disabled me without reason ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hope you get what you want

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    and me too
    I'hv an account on NB
    but they disabled it with no reason!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks ...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    To repeat myself; None of you got disabled without reason.

What happened, was a big hacking attempt a couple of weeks ago by a bunch of users, most of'em with IP's from Slovakia, Isreal and Portugal. They took over lots of users accounts, and leeched / invited themselves and/or other hackers.

To squeeze them out, we disabled every one of the ones having something to do in the hacking, and the ones they invited, as long as their invitee.

Hope that clears up, we're not running around disabling innocent users, why would we do that? :/

It was a measure taken to ensure the protection and security of our own mebers, and yes, SOME innocent users may have been involved in the banning, but I think it was best to disable all to terminate the threat, then to check every single user before the ban, and risk more hacking.

Hope you agree on that one And I've been giving back lots of acc since I joined here as well.

And btw, when you got disabled, did you happen to join our IRC-chans to ask a staffer about the reason, or did you just assume we disabled you without a reason at all? =) Questions are always welcome at IRC, and we do our best to help you all! :smile:

Regards
    -Vidde <3

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ok give me my 2 accounts

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    To repeat myself; None of you got disabled without reason.

What happened, was a big hacking attempt a couple of weeks ago by a bunch of users, most of'em with IP's from Slovakia, Isreal and Portugal. They took over lots of users accounts, and leeched / invited themselves and/or other hackers.

To squeeze them out, we disabled every one of the ones having something to do in the hacking, and the ones they invited, as long as their invitee.

Hope that clears up, we're not running around disabling innocent users, why would we do that? :/

It was a measure taken to ensure the protection and security of our own mebers, and yes, SOME innocent users may have been involved in the banning, but I think it was best to disable all to terminate the threat, then to check every single user before the ban, and risk more hacking.

Hope you agree on that one And I've been giving back lots of acc since I joined here as well.

And btw, when you got disabled, did you happen to join our IRC-chans to ask a staffer about the reason, or did you just assume we disabled you without a reason at all? =) Questions are always welcome at IRC, and we do our best to help you all! :smile:

Regards
    -Vidde <3
    is the IRC in english

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    V's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    my account got disabled for no reason!!!
    my friend gave me his account..
    and both of us from Israel..
    and I didn't hack any one!
    and I don't anything from hacking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast