Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need A Chance

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i need a chance at a higher level tracker, all i need is someone to give me a chance others have and i have not let them down, i have great ratios on every site i was invited on i would like a level seven or higher if anyone want to give me a chance thx for any help can provide ratios to every site im on.............................
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-14-2007 at 02:16 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4

You know, what I mean?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    danutzz2010's Avatar Ground'n'Pound BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    High level...?...lvl 8+

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post

You know, what I mean?
    Nice one....
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    So, you want an invite only because of its level rather than its content.

Not the way to go about it buddy.

Make friends with those that have access to where you really want to belong.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by resigned View Post

You know, what I mean?
    Nice one....
    +1 this one made me laugh too

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    oops guees i should have said level 7 or higher and i like tv shows most im always looking for shows i dont have also music and movies and i no im being vague but i try and yes i would laugh at my post to in fact i am
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    oops guees i should have said level 7 or higher and i like tv shows most im always looking for shows i dont have also music and movies and i no im being vague but i try and yes i would laugh at my post to in fact i am
    You're not looking for trackers for its content. You're looking for levels so you could "trade your way to the top."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    i have found content on many different trackers that im a member of, i could list a trackers name but never having been on it there are alot of the same content but there are the some rare content too and i say rare to me but maybe not rare to you (Rare : shows or content i dont have) all i would like is a chance for a invite for someone to give me a chance ,,,man i sound like such a whiner im sorry if i come off like i am lol
    2. Custody; care.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey, if you looking for the TV shows tracker you can't find better than BitmeTV, Get something like oink or TL for free and buff it up and change it for the tracker you really need Look at the content, not level, bitmeTV just 5 and nothing can beat it for shows, bitme just 4 and nothing can beat it on education, there's the way to go..
    Last edited by ceasar; 07-14-2007 at 04:11 PM.
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast