Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chill Out - Have Fun

bigoxygen's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hello fellow FST users

I would like to start off by saying that I am very happy to have found this FST site. People genuinely trust each other and try to fulfill each others need. I have been using bit torrent for years now and only now am I discovering these private bt sites. They are really worth the effort to get into.

Now with that positive note, I have to say that there are some things really wrong with FST. People hunt you down for every little thing you do. Also with almost all the Giveaways everyone has demanded rep points, something that I know goes against the rules. I am now banned from learnbits because I "attempted" to trade invites. Do I really need learnbits? Not necessarily since I have other trackers. But do I agree with their policies? Again, no.

while I feel that file trading is a fun thing to do, some people treat this very seriously. Why? It seems like people here have some kind of grudge against me. I really don't feel the same way to those people. In fact, I sympathize with them, since they probably are frustrated people.

Anyway, this was my spiel and comments would be appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We'll at least you learned not to trade, right?
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you don't agree with learnbits policies (regards to trading) then you don't agree with a vast majority of the private trackers and should stick to public trackers or try TTi they don't seem to care.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    There are some new rules at TTi killercam101
    We'd like to bring to your attention that we no longer allow trading of TTi invites.
    Your invites are something personal that should be shared for free (of course) with friends you trust!.

We are also about to remove any threads concerning invite trading in the forums, and we ask you NOT to create new ones.

Thank you,
    //TTi Staf
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Good move by TTi. I never understood why they allowed trading.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bigoxygen View Post
    ...while I feel that file trading is a fun thing to do...
    You seem like a decent lad, honestly! Go buy a pack of Baseball cards and run of to the yard. Don't go wondering what is why and how is when, follow the rules and you'll be safe. Simple, right?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Whether "you" agree with trackers opinions on trading/account selling/giving away or invite trading is irrelevant.

When you sign up to private trackers (I assume you read the rules right) one of the biggest rules (if not THE biggest) on most private trackers is NO trading of ANY kind.

If you have a problem with those rules then you should not be using private torrent sites and move to Usenet or go back to public sites.

But do I agree with their policies? Again, no.
    When you signed up to the tracker YOU do agree with their policies or else this is what happens to you (again I'm assuming you read the rules of sites you join).

while I feel that file trading is a fun thing to do, some people treat this very seriously
    Are you having fun now?

If you are why bother even opening up a thread about this?
    Last edited by deadalive1; 04-05-2009 at 07:32 AM.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1

People genuinely trust each other and try to fulfill each others need.

while I feel that file trading is a fun thing to do.

And u still think there is trust.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    People genuinely trust each other and try to fulfill each others need.
    And u still think there is trust.
    It goes something like this...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If everyone traded, everyone would be chill and having fun,... except trackers' staffs.

Which means there would be very few trackers left.

Besides what's already been said (and I agree withmost of it), I gotta tell you that there are other ways of getting rid of an account you don't care for:
    a) not visit the site
    b) ask staff to delete it (some may find this offensive, though)
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast