Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make a comprehensive spastic out of yourself on the internets

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    talking to, as you said, they wanna learn how to be spastic, they are just jealous.
    Jealous of you cuz ur a bugger spastic .. FFS make some sense man .. Stop spewing out shit cuz ur brain cant come up with anything better ..
    Bty u can continue to annoy me in the other thread like u promised ..

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    It's still quoting someone out of context.

And still no link to the thread it came from.
    For something to be quoted out of context it has to be relevant to it original context ..you cant twist something which is out of context in the first place .. 'twas a pretty weak effort there though

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ChUt View Post
    talking to, as you said, they wanna learn how to be spastic, they are just jealous.
    Jealous of you cuz ur a bugger spastic .. FFS make some sense man .. Stop spewing out shit cuz ur brain cant come up with anything better ..
    oh i didnt promise you anything you pathetic worm,i wish i had time to play with you really, it would be freaking hot to penetrate into your brain with fucking nonsense xD

4. Lounge   -   #14
    fucking bastard how can you even talk to my master like that? You freaking idiot, get some sense into your freaking brain, otherwise i will have pull your plug

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    fucking bastard how can you even talk to my master like that? You freaking idiot, get some sense into your freaking brain, otherwise i will have pull your plug
    dont worry about him, i can take him, he just wants to be noticed that is all, he is an attention-whore, well i can give him what he wants a huge stick in the back.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Question: Have you ever been quoted out of context?

Top Answer out of 7

Yes, and its almost gotten me in serious trouble. I told my friend I have a 5ft cornsnake, my friend went and told her mother and her mother's friends that I have a 5ft cobra snake that spits out venom!!!! I also told her about a certain movie I liked, and she thought I told her it was called "Beefcake" She looked up beefcake on google images and she found a bunch of naked men on there. She almost killed me because she kept telling me that i told her i liked beefcake(if there a movie even called beefcake?) I don't know if this is a misquote, or misread, but I told my friend I was in the dark about something, and she told me to come out of the closet!! WTF?
    Last edited by Alien5; 05-10-2009 at 08:36 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #17

dont worry about him, i can take him, he just wants to be noticed that is all, he is an attention-whore,
    r u trying to put me into your category there? surely u can come up with something better ..

well i can give him what he wants a huge stick in the back.
    Is this y ur hugely popular in the skool .. cuz u brag abt how u stick it up random guys u meet on the internetz ...

8. Lounge   -   #18

dont worry about him, i can take him, he just wants to be noticed that is all, he is an attention-whore,
    r u trying to put me into your category there? surely u can come up with something better ..

Is this y ur hugely popular in the skool .. cuz u brag abt how u stick it up random guys u meet on the internetz ...
    pal, i luv his posts, at least some of them, i didnt know someone who purely shares is to be called attention whore. Thanks for extra vocabulary

nah not really, i am popular because i am having fun with girls under a blanket in mayfes while we freaking sit on the grass with a bottle of tequila or chivas pal. Yet i will let you know after i penetrate into another reproductive organ so that you can count how popular i am in the school, though i dont really give a damn. Have fun gotta go have a shower, shave et cetera then hit into gym cya moron

9. Lounge   -   #19

pal, i luv his posts, at least some of them, i didnt know someone who purely shares is to be called attention whore. Thanks for extra vocabulary

nah not really, i am popular because i am having fun with girls under a blanket in mayfes while we freaking sit on the grass with a bottle of tequila or chivas pal. Yet i will let you know after i penetrate into another reproductive organ so that you can count how popular i am in the school, though i dont really give a damn. Have fun gotta go have a shower, shave et cetera then hit into gym cya moron
    Are u like from the late 80s .. I swear to god i hvnt seen anyone use that word nowadays ..
    I dont seem to recollect if anyone asked or cared what are ur plans for the day ... It seems though ur his room mate from the same spastic old age home .. R they giving a PC/laptop to every one there now?
    P.S. - You can do much better if u organize ur thoughts and post something coherent ... Dont wait for a reply from me if u continue to post incoherent blabber

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ...shave et cetera
    shave??.. Is that part of the "fucking bitches under the blanket" movement you got going on?

I believe Blikenter though. i think he really does get the bitchez in real life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast