Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "LvL 10's"

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    hey all,

i was just thinking to myself about whether or not i really wanted to try to become a member of either of the so called "lVl 10" trackers. Besides the rarity of invites(which is basicly none at all) what makes them so special?? so, i was curious to see if any members of such sites would be willing to share some insight on this... either by pm or in this thread..

one of them i know i would really like to have(but would like to know more about it)... the other one well, i'm not sure of.. (and yes, i know there are 3 of'em.. but the third ones content doesnt interest me much..

many might see this thread as an attempt to get an invite to one.. but, no it's not. i would really like to know if they are for me. thats all.... Then, there are those that are gonna say this thread is pointless spam... well, maybe it is.. but not to me as its for my benefit only... maybe someone else can get some usefull info from it.. IF its a productive thread..??

the things i'm intrested in are not so much tracker related... but, community wise an such.. In these days most everyone in the BT world are wanting trackers for no real reason other that there is some type of value on'em.. the only value i see is the value of the communities, thats about it..

so, if anyone that has valueble info on these sites feel free to post or pm me..

TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Other than what's in the reviews and this thread, what else is there to know?

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Don't bother, it will only make you look silly, like now
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    thnx Skizo

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    hey all,

. Besides the rarity of invites(which is basicly none at all) what makes them so special??
    nothing .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    mikolan's Avatar p2p-addict
    From what I understand most of them have a really solid community, other than that they don't differ much from most other trackers in the same niché. Maybe a little more material, slightly faster pretimes etc.

I don't understand why some people get so worked up over FTN, UK-T, FTWR and the likes. I'm content where I am right now.
    God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikolan View Post
    From what I understand most of them have a really solid community,
    yes,like dead solid

if it wasnt for the rarity we wouldnt even be talking about those trackers in fst

I don't understand why some people get so worked up over FTN, UK-T, FTWR and the likes
    dont include FTN in that shitlist

FTN is a great tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    thanks... i've done searches on the site previously on these.. but no results, i dunno why..... i have managed to find a couple posts reguarding these sites.. i just have to read up on'em now since i have'em bookmarked.. i don't know why but many of my searches here have no results.. ?? but anywho..

and @benchez... thanks for pointing that out.. and also for being so helpful with this.. and besides... maybe i like looking silly, it passes the time and entertains ppl like you i guess..

@mikolan
    thanks for your input... thats what i'd like to be a part of, solid communities...

@masterbat, i agree with you on ftn... but not quite sure what ya mean about them being "Dead Solid" tho... ??
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

@masterbat, i agree with you on ftn... but not quite sure what ya mean about them being "Dead Solid" tho... ??
    inactive

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    if you want to join a community join a forum not a tracker.

it doesn't even matter because invites are closed. like the last person to get on ex last month for example.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast