Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which site ban which country ?

dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Smile

I was so happy that i got a invite to elektronik the other day...

Thw whole story is here

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ronik-310127/?

Guess what was the problem,my country was ban,i lost my accnt becuase of you(the people who made it happen)

The inviter will be fine,nothing will happen to your accnt(that what the staff told me)

If you know which site ban which country,please write it down here,so that every one can see

If you are going to ask for an invite,or you are going to give invite,come here and take a look of which site ban which country before you give or get

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    medeni's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey dr jones!

I don't know which site banes what country, but it would be really nice to know that. So that we don't look for the trackers that banes the country from where they are coming from.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    fuck trackers who ban some country... fuck off nazis...
    Last edited by Crutavv; 08-29-2008 at 09:19 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutavv View Post
    fuck trackers who ban some country... fuck off nazis...
    Why should anyone nurture the dafts? Don't blame the trackers for this quick solution, noone should waste their time on cheaters... blame your compatriots, who can't make it without doing something lame.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    when somebody say that all people from somewhere are bad, than he is nazi for me... and no respect...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    when somebody say that all people from somewhere are bad, than he is nazi for me... and no respect...
    who say that?and from where are those bad people?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt View Post
    who say that?
    BMTV, SCT, SCC, SWEDVDR /they are sick, nationalists/ etc.

and from where are those bad people?
    from everywhere... /no from one country/

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Noone says that all the people from some certain country are bad. It's just much easier to ban the whole country, knowing that the % of cheaters is too high, than to deal separately with each and every lamer.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    BMTV, SCT, SCC, SWEDVDR /they are sick, nationalists/ etc.

and from where are those bad people?
    from everywhere... /no from one country/

SWEDVDR? The site is in swedish, the rules, the faq, the forums, and the irc channel are in swedish. If you don't understand swedish, you will not be able to integrate into the community (heck, you wouldn't even be able to read their rules). Hence why only nordic ip's are allowed. What's wrong with that? It has nothing to do with good/bad people. It's merely a case of wanting to maintain their swedish community the way it is.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I am not saying what they do is right or wrong, but thats like all English speaking trackers banning every country that cant speak English.

I know its not quite the same, a lot more people speak English around the world than Swedish so there is that point, but its still basically the same.

and what about a Swedish person that lives abroad in one of these countries that are banned, he/she is a bit screwed.

but like i always say, their tracker, their rules, not a lot any of us/you can do about it, so just get on with it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast