Thread: Looking for FTN or SCT invitation(2months)

sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hi

I have been here for more than 3 months. I badly need the invitation for FTN or SCT and I have very good ratio. If you are interested I can mail my ratio to good sites. I can also give the invitation to the one of the e-learning as trade. Please help me.

I can pm the ratio. If you wish and ready to give the invitation. Please help me. I do have very good ratio with other torrents. I will show you the proof if you are having this FTN or SCT invitation. PM me.
    Last edited by sanjana; 07-17-2007 at 08:07 PM.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey, why don't U "hook Up " with the bunch of Indians BCC Group?
    I think They will definitely "hook U Up" with an Arrow and S*T.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever View Post
    Hey, why don't U "hook Up " with the bunch of Indians BCC Group?
    I think They will definitely "hook U Up" with an Arrow and S*T.

I don't know what is the BCC group. Please explain.

I love if someone really could help me. I have something in return if you will.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    Hi

I have been here for more than 3 months. I badly need the invitation for FTN or SCT and I have very good ratio. If you are interested I can mail my ratio to good sites. I can also give the invitation to the one of the e-learning as trade. Please help me.

I can pm the ratio. If you wish and ready to give the invitation. Please help me. I do have very good ratio with other torrents. I will show you the proof if you are having this FTN or SCT invitation. PM me.
    heh..u've been here for 3 montthes..look how long have i been n i still coudlnt get FTN!..with more than 1k posts
    Been There, Done That