Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My last christmas

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Good Luck Brandon in your Real Life n made all ur dreams come true...

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    hope you let the money wark for you ! man

good luck in whatever way u choose

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    good luck for whatever u do but i hope you will stay here and don't leaving community, again good luck to u and we all know u r the man
    Last edited by dave12; 12-09-2007 at 02:16 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Goodluck B...and see u around!

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    farewell brandon
    Last edited by Hrvoje; 12-10-2007 at 08:25 AM.
    Need FTN,FSC

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Brandon i dont no you other than some post here at fst but i wish you well and i wish you contentment and peace sounds like you need some enjoy your life ,it doesn't have to be so painfull just enjoy the simple things that bring you joy
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thank you Brandon for "sharing" with us some of your feelings.

.... of course we never abandon something we love so much .

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    so sad, brandon was always there for me when i needed a pm to be completely ignored........jk <3.............but seriously, answer more fkn pm's bro. lol

glad to hear you're keeping FTN going by paying the bills and whatnot so it doesnt die off.

gl with whatever it is you're moving on to in your life

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for all your hard work, Brandon. Good luck with your musical career. You will be missed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    it may sound weird but it really is far from it brandon. i'm a performer myself and it is wonderful. i love all of the hard work. performing has been some of the hardest work I have ever done but even through the stress and sweat it still is overwhelming and overpoweringly awesome. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling, but I know what you mean. I just hope you have as much fun and feeling as I get out of what I do.
    Yea I've been on stage before and the feeling you get looking into the eyes of the crowd looking directly into yours is pretty cool lol. Kinda nerveracking at first, but none the less exciting.
    I recently really got into more into the musical breakdown part of it and got some new equipment and IEM's and I gotta say when you hear music in studio quality it's pretty incredible. I get to go to a studio next week and play around and get the feel of the board (i'm learning to do some producing work also) so that's also pretty neat and exciting. I don't expect to make it big, or become famous because realistically the chances of that happening aren't really that great, which is why I'm still sticking in school until I can be for sure I have a good chance. Either way, I'll enjoy my college career or my musical career whichever may come out working the best. I'd love to talk to you about your musical experiance though sometime

Another thing i've been thinking about.. I used to get a lot of criticism posting here, but this thread is proof there are some pretty damn good people here. My christmas gift to you, is everyone who's posted in here thus far (meaning BEFORE this post) will get the opportunity to join my family at FTN if not already a part of it. I can't give any to anyone after this post because I know people will only post in here to get one. You guys are the reason I stuck around here
    Last edited by Brandon; 12-09-2007 at 10:23 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast