Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweetiepie is back. WTF??

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I was looking at a random thread and i was surprised to see Sweetiepie's account re-enabled. Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..

Here's the profile link : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/membe...etiepie-205754

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Because I havn't done anything wrong ?

Take it as a proof that I'm innocent....
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 11-08-2008 at 08:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..
    What he did?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    Can someone explain why someone would go and do such a thing. This user deserves to be banned for every site and tracker altogether. I really don't understand..
    What he did?
    lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well...
    what can one say...
    some users give a bad name to this forum, some try to keep that from happening... the story could go long, i just won't bother, it's not worth a tiny bit.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post

What he did?
    lol a lot of things. One of them is having dupe accounts and another lying about giving out invites. He was giving invites to his dupe accounts and reping himself.The list goes on and on but i don't have time to post any links atm.
    Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?
    Rep myself... you must be kidding. I don't care about reps.. And I havn't ever made a giveaway and then given the invites to myself... Besides my last thread, (2 minutes later I disabled my account). There was nothing serious about that thread...

But plz, proof what you're talking about instead !

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    I disabled my account
    How.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    90% of the BT-Section users don't deserve an account anywhere. This is where the scum hang out. You didn't know.
    It looks like it. My eyes were opened a few weeks ago when i discovered that whom i though was a trusted member, was a trader, scammer, cheater and invite seller. I don't want to post his username but i have a feeling that this forum is filled with ppl like those..

I personally hang out here to talk about torrenting and maybe gain a few invites to new trackers but i never tried to profit in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well...
    what can one say...
    some users give a bad name to this forum, some try to keep that from happening... the story could go long, i just won't bother, it's not worth a tiny bit.
    Yea you're right. If the stuff can't do anything about it then forget it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post

Wait a minute.... Duplicate accounts ?
    Rep myself... you must be kidding. I don't care about reps.. And I havn't ever made a giveaway and then given the invites to myself... Besides my last thread, (2 minutes later I disabled my account). There was nothing serious about that thread...

But plz, proof what you're talking about instead !

O... M... G...
    BT REP + 95

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast