Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ratio free

HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I was looking for a list of ratio free tracker. My friend needs a ratio free tracker, and I cannot invite him cause, well I don't have any invite there. So a list would be good with a mention of which are open signups or easy to get in.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The search function gave me this (amongst others):

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ighlight=ratio

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    he asks for open signups or easy to get in not '''' GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ..."""" ( c/p)

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Pretome is what you're looking for.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The Op said he wants a list of list ratio less trackers and to mention what ones are open and easy to get into. maybe he should be more clear?
    Assuming he knows about the open signup section here or at btracs, others places?

Quote Originally Posted by HMthePM View Post
    I was looking for a list of ratio free tracker. My friend needs a ratio free tracker, and I cannot invite him cause, well I don't have any invite there. So a list would be good with a mention of which are open signups or easy to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    he asks for open signups or easy to get in not '''' GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ..."""" ( c/p)
    Last edited by pone44; 10-16-2009 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Re-read it

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    So from above I get pretome is the way to go.

I read somewhere that scenerace was ratio free but turned other way. Is stn(storethenet) ratio free? Any other trackers come to mind? (except for the obvious ftn,gft).

Sorry Skiz but couldn't find anything recent. That thread is a year old. and gft is currently pretty difficult to get in compared to then. I got in then but don't have an invite or I would have invited my friend.
    Last edited by HMthePM; 10-16-2009 at 10:45 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    So from above I get pretome is the way to go.

I read somewhere that scenerace was ratio free but turned other way. Is stn(storethenet) ratio free? Any other trackers come to mind? (except for the obvious ftn,gft).

Sorry Skiz but couldn't find anything recent. That thread is a year old. and gft is currently pretty difficult to get in compared to then. I got in then but don't have an invite or I would have invited my friend.
    STN is ratio free.
    Also try ArenaBG, RARBG and Zamunda. Ratio system is there but there are no rules or minimum requirements related to that.
    Last edited by filenetworks; 10-16-2009 at 10:57 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

No worries. I haven't heard of half those trackers so I wouldn't know what is open for sign ups or not. Was just linking that is might be a good resource.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    From what I hear people on Pretome seem to like it .

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED
    nice pre.times also...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast