Thread: How Can I Que Multiple Par2 files?

Hi, When I download I tend to grab numerous movies at once. In the end I find myself spending a great deal of time checking and or repairing with par2 files. Can anyone tell me if there is a program that will allow you to que up the par2's from multiple movies and let it do the job on it's own? Currently I can only do one movie at a time, I just was just wondering if this is something I could let run over night while I sleep?

Any help would be appreicated. I normally use quickpar but I don't think this allows for a que of multiple movies.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    I use this one:

http://www.see-and-be.com/AutoUnpack/index.php

You have to use some minutes config. it but after that it just works hehe

I also use it to send NZB files from work, Autounpack moves the files to a folder and Newsbin grabs all the articles. Afterwards Autounpack unpacks everything and everything is ready when I come home

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    I use this one:

http://www.see-and-be.com/AutoUnpack/index.php

You have to use some minutes config. it but after that it just works hehe

I also use it to send NZB files from work, Autounpack moves the files to a folder and Newsbin grabs all the articles. Afterwards Autounpack unpacks everything and everything is ready when I come home
    Great tip!
    I never even considered a program to automate the whole process. The program works great and will save me loads of time in the future.

Just goes to prove that everyone can learn something. Thanks.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    I use rarslave. It's awesome.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS
    http://www.sens-design.nl/alt.binz/

the best nzb downloader imo
    it users its own par2 checker to check files right after they're downloaded which is kinda awesome

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Sounds a good idea although personally I have one problem with it.

I currently use 2 news servers.
    My ISPs which is good on speed, completion and comes FREE with the Internet but is useless on retention.
    And a "Paid For" to fill the gaps.

Now prefering to use the rar files and only using the pars when I have to I occasionally come one from work to find a couple of the rars have not downloaded and although I have enough pars to fix it I will always try to use the 2nd server to get the rars.

With the auto system I would not get the option..

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    money225
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimboy Fat View Post
    Sounds a good idea although personally I have one problem with it.

I currently use 2 news servers.
    My ISPs which is good on speed, completion and comes FREE with the Internet but is useless on retention.
    And a "Paid For" to fill the gaps.

Now prefering to use the rar files and only using the pars when I have to I occasionally come one from work to find a couple of the rars have not downloaded and although I have enough pars to fix it I will always try to use the 2nd server to get the rars.

With the auto system I would not get the option..
    you could use slave servers to grab rars like newsbin

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Yep, sounds like Newsbin v5.3 is the sort of thing you need.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008