Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    The uniqueness of our work is that it will be a single strain solution.

* ETA for project is actually Q3 2012, so we have hopes to not be bested without a fight.
    That's a bit gaudy, I'm guessing that's why it's being funded. I know what you mean by using it as proof of application concept, most of our "go-tos" are focused around cancer.

They've already developed algorithms for quantum computing that allow for calculations to be performed much faster than the transistor-based, so though quantum computing isn't efficient with calculations, it still outperforms by the mere number of operations alone. It's exciting really, low power 1 THz computers in the future.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That's a bit gaudy
    What else would you expect from the Dark Lord of the Sphincter? This is what they came up with for their proposal:

As soon as they can give Hello Kitty a yeast infection, they are having Prince come in and redesign it and their lab.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    As soon as they can give Hello Kitty a yeast infection, they are having Prince come in and redesign it and their lab.
    Would be marketed as Hello Yeast Infection.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Would be marketed as Hello Yeast Infection.
    You don't type on it, you scratch it...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    And you call yourself a scientimist. I'd expect Chavis to miss the obvious ... but you?

* Obligatory reference. Wish Hip Hop would back-track to those days.
    I'm sorry but the provision of Outkast doesn't make you any more bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Oh, was it. I don't doubt the veracity of your statement, I just have no immediate recall of it.
    It's things like you remembering my "moments" that truly lets me on to knowing that you want me, Darthy.
    If you two want to settle this with an oiled Greco-Roman naked wrestle, I'll be happy to referee

I'm glad I can be the center of attention for a change. That Dave fellow couldn't deal with fame, and it showed.
    Dave came out with some ridiculous things, but he never actually said in all seriousness "different races of human have less in common with each other genetically than they do with apes". You will never recover from that, mainly because you will deny saying it until the hole in your arse closes up. I love arrogant people. Nothing wrong with arrogance; unless you're a pathetic macho divvy who never admits he's wrong.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    The internet bully angle worked out quite well as it seemed to draw Mr. RingHunter toward complete capitulation,
    Weakling.

If someone can't laugh that off, they clearly lack the moral and emotional fortitude to be kewl on the internets.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:52 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Dave came out with some ridiculous things
    Do you think so Sophie?

Hows about this for a ridiculous statement? If it wasn't for the sense of duty I feel towards my children you'd be dead now. Is that ridiculous enough for you? See I'm serious when I say that, and after what you've done to me it is my considered opinion that you deserve to be dead. I unfortunately am unable to make that happen for you at the moment, that doesn't stop me saying it or meaning it though.

Now were you at some point going to stop proving me wrong and show everyone here that you are the intelligent woman I've repeatedly said you are? You know by stopping behaving like a stupid cunt, and growing up enough to realise that if you keep taking your digs, you'll have no grounds for complaining when you push me far enough to actually come and damage you back.
    Oh, fuck off.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fuck if I'm going to perpetuate this any further.
    Death threats from someone who lives close by, has recently dropped by uninvited, and who is a blatant mental case with a grudge.

It doesn't matter if there is even only the slightest glimmer of a hint of a chance that Deranged Dave is unbalanced enough to follow through on the threats.
    It's time to involve the police. I'll be more than a little concerned if you don't, Squeams.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast