Thread: [Trade] Access to 100mbit Seedbox

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Urgent

I am willing to offer 100mbit unmetered seedbox with utorrent GUI, 50GB HDD, for high LVL trackers. PM me if interested...

By the way, i am not a trader, I dont go around collecting tracker invites to sites, I use all the trackers that i have and have never made a trade before in my life. It's just that it is hard to nearly impossible to gain access to HIGH level trackers. I have nothing against traders though
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 10-08-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: spelling

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    You can't say that you're NOT a trader when you do this. Maybe you weren't a trader, but now and forver you'll be a trader...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well say what you will bro.. I never made a trade before in my LIFE! thats the honest to god thruth.. I have done seedbox GA for free.. so... say what you will.. its hard to get high level trackers but to be honest with you I have everything that i need.. so i dont even know why i am doing this right now.. I guess curiousity.. to see if i can get the high level trackers that are never given away for free...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    . BT Rep: +2
    what is wrong in being a trader anyway?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    what is wrong in being a trader anyway?
    you can get 25 years in jail for that
    <a rel=nofollow href=http://http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG target=_blank><font color=#0000ff>http://skitza.net/imgs/img20/5_GsA6aDOE5e.JPG</font></a>

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    I am willing to offer 100mbit unmetered seedbox with utorrent GUI, 50GB HDD, for high LVL trackers. PM me if interested...

By the way, i am not a trader, I dont go around collecting tracker invites to sites, I use all the trackers that i have and have never made a trade before in my life. It's just that it is hard to nearly impossible to gain access to HIGH level trackers. I have nothing against traders though
    Which trackers do you want. You have all the good ones. ScT, BMTV, SCC, TL etc.

If your looking for FTN, FTWR, PGT, FSC..........FORGET IT.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    i have all those trackers u said above... And yes i am looking for hign level trackers.. BH is one i would like as well as some otheres.. just PM me if you have any offers.. like I said I never traded b4 in my life.. and no i dont mind if you do... i guess i am doing this more for curiousity.. like i said i have all the trackers i could ever need... All these high LVL trackers that i am seeking are prob way over rated anyway... they prob dont off me anything that I can't already get but here i am still trying to get them...lol...omg... i need a life...lol