Thread: REQ: Invite for what.cd

Smile

I had been a member of Demonoid and OiNK for a very long time - now they are gone so I am searching for an invite to what.cd.

I am no slacker and know how to keep my ratio up: so you won't have any worries about be banned for inviting me. I belong to several invitation only sites and have been around for years.

Thanks for your kind consideration and please let me know

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sorry!!

The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Tr@nce @ddict BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    i have one invite but not allowed to send it:S:S:S

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Still looking for invite for What.cd. Hope I get lucky
    The invite I got from Bopi isn't working - I was trying to sign up with it everyday for the past 10 days.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
    The invite I got from Bopi isn't working - I was trying to sign up with it everyday for the past 10 days.
    No invites will work for the time being as invites have been disabled. Wait they may open the invite system soon. In the meantime you can try stmusic that's also good.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    what is full right now...."The site is full, so registrations and invitations have been stopped."
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
    No invites will work for the time being as invites have been disabled. Wait they may open the invite system soon. In the meantime you can try stmusic that's also good.
    Thanks for the headsup and suggestion. I kinda need one for waffles.fm also. Well that is another "story".

BTW this board rox! I get almost instant help and replies. Hope I will be able to help someone out like I was helped