Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AOM question

BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hello everyone.
    What im asking is if there are any AOM invites outhere?
    People get them after time or you join after staff approval(ex. first filling a form of application)???
    Any answer would be appreciated.
    Regards.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think that they make a test to applicants.
    Being a specialized tracker they only want users that are into magic and have some knowledge.
    I think Iīve read you must go to their IRC or send a request via mail, then they interview you and if they think you are a good candidate theyīll invite you.
    I repeat, itīs what Iīve read, but I canīt swear is that way.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    As above.

An alternative is to get yourself noticed as a sort of expert magician at BitMe, in their forum with your knowledge of magic & uploading what unique magic torrents you can. If you are as good as you think you are, you will be invited.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok guys,thanks a lot.
    Im covered.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I've tried to get a invite there. Sent them a e-mail, got answer the day after, needed to ask honestly on 16 questions regarding magic and torrents. Unfortunately I didn't make it. (Although I have to say, I'm not a magician yet, just wanted to start with it).

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Can you PM their email?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    AOM, hahahaa,where do i even start with their ridiculous invite policy?
    If getting into a torrent site is harder than landing up with a job,then you know there's something wrong!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    If getting into a torrent site is harder than landing up with a job,then you know there's something wrong!
    Why is it wrong they set the rules they want it is there site.
    It annoys me when people make comments like this as if they ran a site and made the rules they would not want them moaned about on open forums.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    It annoys me when people make comments like this as if they ran a site and made the rules they would not want them moaned about on open forums.
    Too bad you get annoyed by some else's comments/opinions.The whole point of a discussion board especially one as diverse as FST is differing opinions. It's intolerant people like you that piss me off.
    AOM expect way too much from an average torrenter. Not everyone can have hundreds of gbs of magical content considering how obscure a genre it is. Consequently,that doesn't mean I'm less acquainted with magic.

Also what AOM admins don't understand is that a lot of members torrent for hard-to-find content,take KG for example(some of the movies there are impossible to get in a video library). And I don't understand why some people on this board are so damn uptight,seriously just chill out,might make the thought process easier..

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post

Too bad you get annoyed by some else's comments/opinions.The whole point of a discussion board especially one as diverse as FST is differing opinions. It's intolerant people like you that piss me off.
    AOM expect way too much from an average torrenter. Not everyone can have hundreds of gbs of magical content considering how obscure a genre it is. Consequently,that doesn't mean I'm less acquainted with magic.

Also what AOM admins don't understand is that a lot of members torrent for hard-to-find content,take KG for example(some of the movies there are impossible to get in a video library). And I don't understand why some people on this board are so damn uptight,seriously just chill out,might make the thought process easier..
    AOM doesn't want avarage torrenters, they want magicians, accept it.

Btw it's not hard to get accepted at AOM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast