Thread: Sweet fuck boys, officer's training.

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Hot damn this is tougher then I thought, its fun though but still pretty damn hard! 2nd weekend off, didnt get to go out the first weekend cuz they stuck me with CPC duties , last night was fucking crazy! No alcohol in 6 weeks and BAM you're body can't handle it as well haha, all I know is that the women in Quebec are super hot....and it's hella easy to pick em up in bars, ratio for girls to guys is ridiculous haha. Best part no hang over yay

Only 4 more weeks to go before I get to go home, we're going out in to the field next week and the week after for rifle qualifications and TOPO stuff, can't wait! Hope everyone on here is having a good time

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm doing fine , good to hear from you again . I prefer woman with out facial hair , pit hair or chain smoking etc. How do you say " Don't bite the pipe " in french ?

But hey a woman in uniform hell yes , all tho I lean towards nurses . I'm not sure if it's the enema bag or the stethoscope ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-16-2007 at 06:24 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    LOL. Too much info peat.

He doesn't need any of that. Ah to be young & do the same vanilla stuff over & over.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I tried to join the Navy Cadet's when I was quite young , told me to get a hair cut and report back at 1600 hours ........ I slept in .

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    @cpt_azad - I had a friend who's biggest dream was to go to West Point. Please tell me the truth about it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I'm doing fine , good to hear from you again . I prefer woman with out facial hair , pit hair or chain smoking etc. How do you say " Don't bite the pipe " in french ?

But hey a woman in uniform hell yes , all tho I lean towards nurses . I'm not sure if it's the enema bag or the stethoscope ?
    I lol'd
    Last edited by S!X; 06-16-2007 at 08:17 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Uh..ok...what a title for a thread.

GgGgGgGay

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    @peat haha facial hair gross, nah, none of that here, you're thinking ACTUAL france, montreal's the shiznitz

@100%, umm, dont know, im not going to RMC (aka candadian version of westpoint), i go to civillian univ. which is paid for cuz i dont want to have to wake up at 430am every morning for 4 years .

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    myminpins's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Hot damn this is tougher then I thought, its fun though but still pretty damn hard! 2nd weekend off, didnt get to go out the first weekend cuz they stuck me with CPC duties , last night was fucking crazy! No alcohol in 6 weeks and BAM you're body can't handle it as well haha, all I know is that the women in Quebec are super hot....and it's hella easy to pick em up in bars, ratio for girls to guys is ridiculous haha. Best part no hang over yay

Only 4 more weeks to go before I get to go home, we're going out in to the field next week and the week after for rifle qualifications and TOPO stuff, can't wait! Hope everyone on here is having a good time
    My daughter is there... she doesn't get to leave base for four weeks. Or use her phone. Or use the internet. Or call home except for 5 mins here and there. Great fun, eh? Not! At least she passed her physical fitness test and doesn't have to do the French as she's already got it.