Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fucking Bullshit!!!

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Jericho has been canceled!

That was a damn great show!!

Why didn't you guys with nIELSEN BOXES wATCH ,YOU PIECES OF SHIT!111!1!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yup.

I posted my dismay in similar fashion on the $20 fred last week.

It may have lasted longer had it not been so cheesy.

yo

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ah well, at least prison break is coming back this summer.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Yup.

What was cheesy about it?

This show reminded me of another favorite show of mine that was cut short, Jeremiah.

It was dark.

I think I'm pissed because the show could have wrapped up with 1 more season.

The Texas government, old US government, The Allied States, and Jericho (with Beck) would have all had a showdown with the truth coming out.

I just hate that a show like this goes "unfinished".

Hell the best character on the show was the black brat barrister fella from Outlaw but Beck was starting to grow cuz he a mindless soldier.

They need to do a 2 hour movie or something to wrap the show up, then I'll be somewhat satisfied.

That scene with Beck, his men and the laptop was a kickstart.

If they wrap the show up properly, I'd put it in my top 10 and want it on Blu-Ray. If they don't, they can just fuck off. I don't want a half-done TV series on disc.

X-Files
    Dexter
    Babylon 5
    Jeremiah
    CSI
    Jericho
    The Shield

...so far
    I might have left out some.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 04-04-2008 at 11:59 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Hope they treat the ending better than Space Above And Beyond , that was a disappointment .

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ooo..too bad...jerico is great

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Maybe they'll do webepisodes like they have with other cancelled shows recently. To appease the irate fans.
    Now go away.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I hope your right benchez

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Yup.

What was cheesy about it?

This show reminded me of another favorite show of mine that was cut short, Jeremiah.

It was dark.

I think I'm pissed because the show could have wrapped up with 1 more season.

The Texas government, old US government, The Allied States, and Jericho (with Beck) would have all had a showdown with the truth coming out.

I just hate that a show like this goes "unfinished".

Hell the best character on the show was the black brat barrister fella from Outlaw but Beck was starting to grow cuz he a mindless soldier.

They need to do a 2 hour movie or something to wrap the show up, then I'll be somewhat satisfied.

That scene with Beck, his men and the laptop was a kickstart.

If they wrap the show up properly, I'd put it in my top 10 and want it on Blu-Ray. If they don't, they can just fuck off. I don't want a half-done TV series on disc.
    Oh cmon, it was totally cheesy at times. Don't get me wrong, I loved the show and partly was because it was cheesy. Just take for example the second to last show where Jake was being held by Beck for the killing of whatshisface (DB Sweeney). He puts him in a room and tells him, "you won't eat unless I say so; you won't sleep unless I say so". Then later on they show Beck talking to him after 24 hours in that room and all around his eyes are all red, he's dirty as fk, etc. What, could he not sleep in a quite room with the light on?

Then later after a supposed three days in there, he's hallucinating, can't speak, barely recognizes his mother, his eyes are so red an swollen you would swear someone just emptied out a can of mace in his face. It was just the cheesiness that came with the show and part of the overacting that was in each episode.

As for wrapping it up, they already did. That last show a week ago was it. They filmed and extra episode just in case the ratings didn't work out again.

Spoiler: Show

yo

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The problem with good shows like Jericho is when they start to fail someone unfortunately decides to start throwing everything at them to see what might stick.
    Inevitably you're left with a mess that only die hard fans are interested in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast