Thread: upload from seedbox

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hey guys...i tried to upload something to Waffles today...when i finished i download the torrent to the seedbox hoping that it will check it and then start uploading but it staied 0% like if the torrent didnt have seeds...then i download it to utorrent and it checked it...so,now i want to upload something to What...what should i do to upload from the seedbox?

cheers!
    How are you guys doing today?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lincoln's Avatar Poster
    easiest way? make a torrent of what you want on the seedbox on your home pc, download the torrent files onto the seedbox, then recreate the torrent and upload to waffles.

Another easy way would be to setup an ftp server and upload any files to the seedbox.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    but how can i make the torrent with the seedbox?

thanks mate
    How are you guys doing today?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    U need to have Remote Desktop Access and not just access to WebUI
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulador View Post
    Hey guys...i tried to upload something to Waffles today...when i finished i download the torrent to the seedbox hoping that it will check it and then start uploading but it staied 0% like if the torrent didnt have seeds...then i download it to utorrent and it checked it...so,now i want to upload something to What...what should i do to upload from the seedbox?

cheers!
    1. Do you have the files on your seedbox?
    2. If you do, set the download location to the same directory the files are located in. Then do a recheck on utorrent.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    Music sites are very hard to seed coz people dont downlaod all songs in a album..n they all show up in leechers..so careful with ur torrent selection there.. leave ur torrent for a while to catch up some leecher who need the files u leeched..dont go for packs.. once it took a month to seed back a pack from my box.. even if u have a 1GB connection all depends on the torrent n leechers...n u may get in trouble by jumping onto packs as they show lots of leechers but most of them leeching some of the files from pack they want...

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..