Thread: GO SENS GO!!! Thread...

DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    go away Ducks fans, make your own thread...

GO SENS GO!!!
    THE CUP'S COMING HOME TO CANADA!!!

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I'm backing the Sens all the way.. have been the entire year. I don't think we have to worry about duck fans making their own thread though. Hockey doesn't seem to be too popular in the FST forums.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JordoR View Post
    Hockey doesn't seem to be too popular in the FST forums.
    thats true... its cause there arent many north american ppl here and thats where hockeys played mos i guess...

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post
    thats true... its cause there arent many north american ppl here and thats where hockeys played mos i guess...
    I dont know how accurate that is. I noticed that a big part of the players are not north american. I assume that there's a lot of people following the game outside america as well.

I'm happy that this finals are between teams from relative small makets. I dont buy that BS that it's a disaster for a league to have small cities in the finals. For the fan (or the casual viewer like myself, i have to admit) it's all about quality. If the games are good, people will watch it. Or they should.

I'm kind of split on who i want to win. I dont really care much who wins. I wasnt even following hockey a few months ago, i'm just looking for good games to watch. Although i have to admit to be leaning a tiny little bit towards Anaheim, i dont even know why. But both teams are great and a lot of fun to watch. The first game was pretty good.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    I dont know how accurate that is. I noticed that a big part of the players are not north american. I assume that there's a lot of people following the game outside america as well.
    its true that hockey is played elsewhere but NHL fans are pretty much contained within north america. GO SENS GO!!!