Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: antitrade groups are rediculous

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Although i have never traded, I dont see the point in bashing people because they trade stuff. Why should everything be free. People work hard for some of their invites. If someone puts in time/bandwidth/money into their favorite trackers and get invites. They should hold some value, shouldn't they? Could you imagine someone trying this in the real world. Nothing can be traded, you must stand around and wait for stuff so you can beg for it, or suck up to Saddam so he'll throw you a bone.

I hear people say that it's not safe to trade... its safer to trade than it is to give stuff away to people who don't even have something to offer back. At least it shows that they have some responsibility.

Trading is the backbone of our society. Thats what we do. We trade. Ever since the beginning of time. If we didn't trade imagine how far behind we'd be right now.

If you don't wanna trade then don't. There are bigger things in life that you can support. There are many great causes to join, and you want people to join your cause which makes no sense. If you direct your energy to stand up for something that matters, life will be more fulfilling.

ya, thats right. bring it!
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 10-13-2007 at 06:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    What about the trackers rules?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i agree, antitrade groups are rediculous, why don't you start the anti-antitrade group

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Although i have never traded, I dont see the point in bashing people because they trade stuff. Why should everything be free. People work hard for some of their invites. If someone puts in time/bandwidth/money into their favorite trackers and get invites. They should hold some value, shouldn't they?
    You're only seeing the side of the users, as though they are the only ones who are doing the hard work, the ones putting in the time/bandwidth/money into their favorite trackers etc.

What about the tracker staff? They're putting much more time/bandwidth/money and a hell of a lot more hard work into their trackers.
    Most trackers' staff doesn't want their invites/accounts to be traded. Shouldn't their wishes count for something?
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I hear people say that it's not safe to trade... its safer to trade than it is to give stuff away to people who don't even have something to offer back. At least it shows that they have some responsibility.
    How can you make sure that the person you traded with wont trade it again, and furthermore how can you be sure that that person will respect the tracker?
    When you trade you do it for personal gain, which is so very wrong, the invites are given to you by the staff of the trackers you're a member of for free, don't they deserve your respect? Think about all the time and effort they put in to the trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirstein View Post
    How can you make sure that the person you traded with wont trade it again, and furthermore how can you be sure that that person will respect the tracker?
    When you trade you do it for personal gain, which is so very wrong, the invites are given to you by the staff of the trackers you're a member of for free, don't they deserve your respect? Think about all the time and effort they put in to the trackers.
    lol. how can you be sure that the person your giving away your invite for free to is going to respect the tracker? oOoOo by a speedtest and ratio proof your going to find that out?

and as for the trackers wishes, i dont know what to say, since as you said they actually do put a lot of work in the site
    Last edited by SiNa; 10-13-2007 at 08:07 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Kirstein's Avatar torrent lover BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post

lol. how can you be sure that the person your giving away your invite for free to is not going to respect the tracker? oOoOo by a speedtest and ratio proof your going to find that out?

and as for the trackers wishes, i dont know what to say, since as you said they actually do put a lot of work in the site
    Speedtest and ratio proof only tells you so much, it doesn't tell you if a person is going to trade away the invite after he/she receives it. If you give an invite away you should get to know the person or a least check the persons history to make sure they haven't traded. That way it'll be safer for both the tracker and you to give it away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post

lol. how can you be sure that the person your giving away your invite for free to is not going to respect the tracker? oOoOo by a speedtest and ratio proof your going to find that out?

Speedtest and ratio proof only tells you so much, it doesn't tell you if a person is going to trade away the invite after he/she receives it. If you give an invite away you should get to know the person or a least check the persons history to make sure they haven't traded. That way it'll be safer for both the tracker and you to give it away.
    and by that you're also going to find out if the guy is a cheater?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    i agree, antitrade groups are rediculous, why don't you start the anti-antitrade group
    A Redilicious Pro-Anti-antitrade group, where do I sing up?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    A Redilicious Pro-Anti-antitrade group, where do I sing up?
    its funny how you (no offence) or the big guys (admins) always jokes around and are not so serious

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast