Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Sir

RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Last edited by RoSsoNeRI; 12-26-2007 at 02:07 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When you can't decide which tracker you want, how do you expect the inviters to choose you from all the other good candidates around? What makes you stand out from the crowd?

When you can make an eloquent & succinct request for the actual tracker you are looking for, with a well reasoned argument, then pop back and let us know.

But don't be surprised if you are not invited this time round.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ill choose for you ..FST is the best

Wishing for: SweDVDR

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLazy View Post
    Amen.

I agree with Major, if your going to request an invite, make sure to make your post looks and sounds mature and literate.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    [-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    lol the invite reqs just never stop

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Amen.

I agree with Major, if your going to request an invite, make sure to make your post looks and sounds mature and literate.
    If you're going to try to act this way and suckup, don't contradict yourself by listing a site that doesn't want to be mentioned in your sig... plus FYI, to invite holders, sigs like yours are instant turn-offs.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Amen.

excuse me?? what do u mean by that?? Im sure my post looks and sounds mature and literate. If it doesn't to u, u don't have to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    When you can't decide which tracker you want, how do you expect the inviters to choose you from all the other good candidates around? What makes you stand out from the crowd?

When you can make an eloquent & succinct request for the actual tracker you are looking for, with a well reasoned argument, then pop back and let us know.

Im not expecting to get both of them, just one of them will be fine. I listed them both because these r the only 2 trackers I want, I have everything else I need.

And u ask what makes me stand out from the crowd?? Well I dunno that's upto the inviter to decide isn't it?? I have listed the trackers I got so u know that I am a trusted member in high rep trackers n never have problems uploading anywhere, ratio is usually 2.0+. if u want any proofs just ask.

Also, something that makes me stand out hopefully is that I don't b/s or suck up to anyone. I am honest n real n had over 30+ trackers but have given mostly all of them away for free n only have about 10 left which I actually use. I am user not a collector, hopefully this is a good "reasoned argument" for u and everyone else

Thanks

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiVaDeR View Post

Im not expecting to get both of them, just one of them will be fine. I listed them both because these r the only 2 trackers I want, I have everything else I need.

And u ask what makes me stand out from the crowd?? Well I dunno that's upto the inviter to decide isn't it?? I have listed the trackers I got so u know that I am a trusted member in high rep trackers n never have problems uploading anywhere, ratio is usually 2.0+. if u want any proofs just ask.

Also, something that makes me stand out hopefully is that I don't b/s or suck up to anyone. I am honest n real n had over 30+ trackers but have given mostly all of them away for free n only have about 10 left which I actually use. I am user not a collector, hopefully this is a good "reasoned argument" for u and everyone else

Thanks
    Sorry to report, but you have just destroyed any small chance you had of you getting any of them invites.

Acquiring trackers is not just about uploading you know
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSiVaDeR View Post

Thanks
    Sorry to report, but you have just destroyed any small chance you had of you getting any of them invites.

Acquiring trackers is not just about uploading you know
    Why is that?? Just because I gave trackers for free?? lol....y won't I give them if I wasn't using em?? I'd rather help someone else out who actually needs those trackers and going to use em

n believe me mate I know how to be a good user on a tracker, got into TT,BitmeTV n ScT for free n most trackers I got right now I got invited for free

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic View Post
    lol the invite reqs just never stop
    yeah, i dont mind if its by a contributing member, but requests thread are coming alot lately.. by anyone
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast