Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zamunda DVD-R with english audio and subtitles

hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Do the DVD-R collection in Zamunda have English audio and subtitles? I can't read their language. So how to know if they have English audio and subtitles?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Normally you could just look at the info contained in the release title itself, but nooOOOoo..sites like this wrongfully strip the rls group's name and deets from the title. I don't care if they had free leech w/ 3x u/l credit...I wouldn't d/l a single byte just out of principle.

Sry...lol...as for your question, get to know babelfish I guess.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    From what Ive grabbed there they are normal films in english, a lot come with subtitles that are bulgarian? I think, even when the picture of the movie cover had a foreign language it was still in english, (the movie)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    From what Ive grabbed there they are normal films in english, a lot come with subtitles that are bulgarian? I think, even when the picture of the movie cover had a foreign language it was still in english, (the movie)
    But do they have English subtitles also along with Bulgarian subtitles?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    download just the nfo
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    I don't think they have English subtitles on their torrents. You can try the torrents and see if there are the original .sub files from the scene release, but I doubt it.

You can tell me which movie/dvd interest you and i can see what I can do. I'm bulgarian so the language won't be the problem

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwebdownload View Post
    Do the DVD-R collection in Zamunda have English audio and subtitles? I can't read their language. So how to know if they have English audio and subtitles?

If i'm not wrong, zamunda has option to change language. Could anyone confirm it?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Confirmed. You just press the British flag left of u
    your nick name.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Zamunda have english language

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mountpj04 View Post
    Confirmed. You just press the British flag left of u
    your nick name.
    Yes that is true but the big majority of the torrents have Bulgarian discription. That is the main reason I do not use it to dl movies. And like someone said above, you need to dl the nfo file first. Then what if it is in Bulgarian too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast