Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: search

Poster BT Rep: +5
    hey,
    who can invite me on revTT or torrentleech please?
    i have only german invites and demonoid,xrel

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    oKo's Avatar o_K_o BT Rep: +2
    What German site ( PM )

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Now that you have a trade history you have screwed yourself out of making good friends. RevTT would have been fairly easy to come by in giveaway section. And you in turn might have made friends by giving some of your invites away.

Too bad.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Now that you have a trade history you have screwed yourself out of making good friends. RevTT would have been fairly easy to come by in giveaway section. And you in turn might have made friends by giving some of your invites away.

Too bad.
    Y in the helll do u think that everyone who comes here just wants to make friends .. R u like gay ?Is there a dearth of friends in ur real life?
    Just not everyone want to "make friends" to get into a tracker .. Not everyone want to lick sm1s ass just to get a invite .. But then again thou
    "Who has the same name on every tracker" maybe a pro at doing hence the advice

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I like down and dirty traders..
    traders are more fun..
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    I like down and dirty traders..
    traders are more fun..

Sorry,couldn't resist. How goes it hangemhigh?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    good..workin on a major trade...

someone give this guy a tl invite, thank you.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4

way to derail a trading thread.
    Last edited by integral; 12-04-2008 at 08:09 AM.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

Too bad.
    Y in the helll do u think that everyone who comes here just wants to make friends .. R u like gay ?Is there a dearth of friends in ur real life?
    Just not everyone want to "make friends" to get into a tracker .. Not everyone want to lick sm1s ass just to get a invite .. But then again thou
    Even though I don't like you I still think your funny. Your post did make me laugh. And I will admit you may be right. People may not be here to make friends. My bad...

Sorry, Loner Emo Stalker Angry Dude Edit: To answer post below (Did not take long to come up with at all! You're not here to make friends so I believe you are a loner. You are also very emotional and angry = Angry Emo. And the way you follow me around with your posts made me also throw in Stalker for you. Last but not least I assume you are a Dude.)

And my apologies to the OP for totally starting the derail of your thread...

I will do the out of the ordinary though and wish you luck!
    Last edited by bumrocks; 12-04-2008 at 09:18 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Even though I don't like you I still think your funny. Your post did make me laugh. And I will admit you may be right. People may not be here to make friends. My bad...

Sorry, Loner Emo Angry Dude

And my apologies for totally starting the derail of your thread...Was not my intentions. I have half a mind to now give you both those invites. But I can't cause you're not here to make friends. And I can't give an invite to someone I don't know.

I will do the out of the ordinary though and wish you luck!
    REally u dont like me .. Even after all the attempts i made to make u like me !!..
    So wat kinda ppl do u like? Midget tranny?
    Bty how much time did it take for u to come up Loner Emo Angry Dude ..
    I must say its a very well thought out ..
    bty did u realize y that name isnt taken on every other tracker? cuz no body is stupid enuff to combine "bum" and "rock" into a nickname unless u r a self obssed lil girl ..
    Also since we r on the topic of u not liking me please tell me in which way i should behave so that u would? I will try watching more ghey flicks to of your liking u crippled ass spastic cunt ..
    Last edited by apextwin146; 12-04-2008 at 09:02 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast