Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ftn mirc script

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey i'm sorry this bump this old issue but in this thread :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-script-261136
    somebody uploaded the sct.mrc ( modified from ftn ), and i lost it.
    did someone download it and can reupload it for me ?, will be thankful
    Also i was wondering if there are other scripts you are familiar with ( f*c tt and others )

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I have a remade version for SCT, PM me.

I don't show it in public since I dont know thame allows these remakes.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    I have a remade version for SCT, PM me.
    Thanks =) waiting for my other question though so i'm not closing the thread.

Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED
    i hear someones pissed....beware!

you should left the line that gave credit to the original owner...tsk tsk...you make him mad!
    Last edited by Hey; 01-26-2008 at 06:43 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thame^
    I can't say I appreciate these 'remakes' when all references to the tracker it was originally created for have been removed, along with the single line of credit I had left at the bottom of the file. If you're going to rip off my script, at least have the common courtesy of giving (and leaving) credit where credit is due.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    This is disgusting. Taking someone elses work, and ripping it off to make your own script. Not to mention it always works better when you start from scratch rather than rip another sites script off, and try change all the links to the site you want it for. :/

Someone invite me to fsc please

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    This is disgusting. Taking someone elses work, and ripping it off to make your own script. Not to mention it always works better when you start from scratch rather than rip another sites script off, and try change all the links to the site you want it for. :/
    You fileshare and think you have any saying about this?

I'll listen to what Thame think is right, the line at the bottom is left. It's an awesome script.
    If he doesn't want me to give it to people that asks, I will not. It's that simple.
    But I will always remake it for personal use of any tracker I'm using. Cause it has everything I ever needed.
    Last edited by Cruel; 01-27-2008 at 12:06 AM.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    no need to get angry, nobody said anything about ripping off someone's script. all i wanna know is if someone has a similar scripts to the sites i've mentioned.

Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +4

lmfao... do you not fileshare aka torrent ?? if so you are ripping the work of scene and they ripping the work of the movie makers and what not.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Guess you shouldn't fileshare then should we. I don't think he was suggesting that.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast