Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lockerz

I did a search and didn't find anything about Lockerz, so this thread is to offer some invites. Just pm me an email.
    What is Lockerz?

Lockerz is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.
    Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten.
    One other thing you'll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or "Pointz"). PTZ are Lockerz' proprietary loyalty "currency" that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.
    Too Good to Be True? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That’s key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches.
    Lockerz is set to launch sometime in the Fall 09. Members who sign up now will get to explore and help shape the site before the launch. We hope you'll join us.
    EXERCISE CAUTION HERE

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I can also invite people if they would like. PM me your email and I will send it out.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think I can speak for everyone decent when I say. Fuck right off.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Am I on Candid Camera or something?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry that was disrespectful.
    I might be interested in becoming a member if you can buy guns there.See in Canada they don't allow us to own any assault rifles and I really , really need one .

6. Lounge   -   #6
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Go and find a dark place and play with yourself vigorously, or I'll set the cat on you.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I might be interested - how much is the free stuff?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    they range from 50 to (idk i seen 3k for 42" LCD TV) points

to earn points:

- login each day = 2 points
    - answer daily poll = 2 points
    - invite a friend = 2 points
    - once you invite 20 friends you go into 2x mode. Whatever you do after than gets you twice the usual points

not sure if it's worth it.
    Last edited by R0D3NT; 08-18-2009 at 12:24 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by R0D3NT View Post
    not sure if it's worth it.
    on second though...

as soon as you sign up, a game pops in...if you are ready and you do good...you can kick off with nice points, someone i know made 50 or so.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FleshGregor's Avatar n00b
    This feels like a scam, I've seen a similar site: www.clubbing.com (which I think is legit, but only because Microsoft runs it). It has this whole underground community botting it too, Lockerz is probably the same way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast