Thread: Smsletoltes (Website)

Hello all, i was wondering what the deal was with this website. It looks like a pay website in a foreign language, but I'm not sure...any info is appreciated.

I will post the website when asked since i'm not sure if it's allowed. You can google it also as one word and see it for yourself. Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Its a hungarian webhosting site. You can register free, then upload your (hmm, not legal) content to their FTP. You have to advertise your site then, and you get paid after each registration to your content. So if you want to download something from the sites hosted at SMSletoltes, you have to send an SMS.

Ps.: its only available for hungarian users...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nthpeter View Post
    Its a hungarian webhosting site. You can register free, then upload your (hmm, not legal) content to their FTP. You have to advertise your site then, and you get paid after each registration to your content. So if you want to download something from the sites hosted at SMSletoltes, you have to send an SMS.

Ps.: its only available for hungarian users...

Thanks for response, I understand now