Page 175 of 545 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1742
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Between dave and j-dye, I'm faintly amazed that there are usernames left for the semi-literate to sign up with.
    Mary called her J-Dave in the report section yesterday.
    I think it might stick
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #1743
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Hoi Peabody, sorry to hear you've come over all Gail Porter.
    I've had brilliant dreams about doing something very similar to this!

Long time ago now, mind.

Worksup

4. Lounge   -   #1744
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    I'm liking the 'stashe, especially.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

5. Lounge   -   #1745
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Dope.
    I agree.I'd pick that guy up in a Home Depot parking lot to do menial labour for me for minimum wage in a heartbeat.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #1746
    Sorry I'm good for shit.

7. Lounge   -   #1747
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I agree.I'd pick that guy up in a Home Depot parking lot to do menial labour for me for minimum wage in a heartbeat.
    I thought the whole point of getting a Mexican instead of someone competent was that you didn't have to stretch to minimum wage

8. Lounge   -   #1748
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Sorry I'm good for shit.
    Pfft. This false modesty is unbecoming. That's an alpha-'stashe if I ever saw one, and that means you're most likely equally fantastic at handling ak47s, riding lowriders and cutting lumber.

With a 'stashe like that, there's basically nothing a man cannot do, basically.

9. Lounge   -   #1749
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

10. Lounge   -   #1750
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Fuck! I wanted this to go away, it's staying around like a bad fart in a lift. OK me, I'm a meatatarian, difference is I rear my own dinners. There is a method to that particular madness, I have the land available to do it, and supermarkets rip you off. The food you go and buy in the shrinkwrap, it's brown, that's a bad sign boys and girls, it's been treated and tenderised mmmmmm yummmy. With raising my own beef and pigs I know the history and the age of the animal and it is humanely slaughtered. One minute alive the next not.
    The difference in taste is huge, and yes I go on fishing trips too (I've got a piccy around here somewhere of me with with a monster snapper).
    To Chavis question why do what I do, I think I actually make a difference, in many cases animals that we retrain would simply be put down. I will explain that further though, racing operates as a business often as a syndicate where several people buy in and pay for a racehorse plus the upkeep. If the horse is not performing it is sacked at that point the trainer suddenly is not being paid for the horse and suddenly has something that is freeloading at that point a decision has to be made about the horses future and virtually all of them are shot for dog food. We offer an alternative some are retrained and go on to make happy hacks for people to ride, some go on to higher levels of competition, some are dangerous and end up in a can and if a horse is in anyway a danger then it does get put down humanely. I'm not all fluffy and save the whales about it, animals have a purpose in life, but there is a difference between a death for a reason and a premature or pointless death.
    I challenged Bo for the simple reason that most people sit on the sidelines and buy animal parts in convenient white shrinkwrapped containers these days and that is about as close as they ever get to their food, so that plus hollywood sound effects means they have a good bead on life. The reality is quite different, having shot animals I assure you of that.
    Growing up in a small town, I spent a good amount of town around cattle, but I never trusted horses. One bit me pretty hard for no good reason when I was a kid and I still hold a grudge. When I was in my early twenties, I was trying to smash the pasty of some girl (whose name escapes me). She had an affinity for horses and her folks owned several. We went to go horseback riding one evening and while introducing me to the horse I would be riding, it bit me. Never again. Fucking hate horses.

yo