Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Filelist.org account for something good

What can I get for a filelist account? I want something good please...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    OK! People..People...Are you guys idiots? This isn't funny anymore!!! Jesus Christ!!! You think this is some funny game? It's a filelist for god's sakes!!! This place is impossible to get in. Offer me something good! This site is like level 4 on the ratings......

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DontCare; 11-15-2006 at 05:16 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Here we go with the exclamations again..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Fu*k This Sh*t!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    yeah...I was told you are suppose to work you way up...trading this and trading that...but idiots here don't even trade....WTF!!!! SCREW THIS!!! I AM JUST GOING TO GIVE MY FILELIST ACCOUNT TO MY DOG INSTEAD!!! YOU GUYS ARE HOPELESS.....I GIVE UP!!
    Last edited by DontCare; 11-15-2006 at 05:22 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    im pretty sure FL is not a 4, and it is definitely not impossible to get into.

edit: i just checked. its a 3.

goto that free TL thread and see if theres any left, build up some good ratios and calm down a bit. then you'll get some invites.
    Last edited by kavalchuk17; 11-15-2006 at 05:29 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    OK! People..People...Are you guys idiots? This isn't funny anymore!!! Jesus Christ!!! You think this is some funny game? It's a filelist for god's sakes!!! This place is impossible to get in. Offer me something good! This site is like level 4 on the ratings......

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fu*k This Sh*t!!!!!!!
    yeah...I was told you are suppose to work you way up...trading this and trading that...but idiots here don't even trade....WTF!!!! SCREW THIS!!! I AM JUST GOING TO GIVE MY FILELIST ACCOUNT TO MY DOG INSTEAD!!! YOU GUYS ARE HOPELESS.....I GIVE UP!!

Dude you need to stop acting like a 2 year old or your not going to get anything ever in your life never mind a torrent site invite.Failure avatar and pessimism signature what is wrong with you dude?

Filelist is maybe a 2 not sure where you get 4 from.Please don't give it to your dog he may choke on it.Here is every post he has ever made and all 90 of them are almost the same as this i'm suprised he is still here.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...earchid=650122

Now i'm gonna go back to being as you would say "a hopeless idiot"
    Last edited by deuce6000; 11-15-2006 at 06:19 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hahahahahhaahhaha, gg n00b - FL is probably rated 3 if not a 2 here. Go somewhere else and trade if you don't like it.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Can't I get anything for filelist? So nobody wants it?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast