Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best newshosting around

Hello guys,
    in your opinion , which is the best newshosting offer around?

I do not care if it is expensive , but I care that is:

1) superfast
    2)as much retantion possible
    3)unlimited amount of gb to download per month

thank u

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    rippinitup4fun's Avatar alt.binaries.*
    If you do not care about price then the obvious is Giganews. They have the Longest retention in the business, offer unlimited download accounts, and as far as speed goes I don't know i get giganews access through my ISP *BUT only 4 connections* so I am lucky to see half my normal speeds, but buying direct through them *they give you 10-20 connections* and from what I have read you will max your line. They offer 10 GB trial accounts to test out so you can check out the speed yourself, but as far as everything else they are the best.

Have a look:
    http://www.giganews.com/?a=fst

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    No one will dispute that Giganews is the king of Usenet providers. The have the longest retention, highest completion levels, highest data integrity levels, least amount of downtime (NONE), and best speeds.

They are also the most expensive by far. Twice the price of most other providers.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    No one will dispute that Giganews is the king of Usenet providers. The have the longest retention, highest completion levels, highest data integrity levels, least amount of downtime (NONE), and best speeds.

They are also the most expensive by far. Twice the price of most other providers.
    Well worth the price though, tbh.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jmagar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post

Well worth the price though, tbh.

Yes, they are. I use them too.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Giganews, hands down.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    If you don't care about cost -Giganews
    If you do care about cost NGroups.Net (After 4 months still no problems. Even with SSL)

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    I am not a n00b BT Rep: +4
    Have to agree with Neoworld, Giganews if money is no problem and NGroups if you want to go a bit cheaper.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i have NewsDemon with 20 connection + unlimited download and it always max out my dl speed
    i think it's the best

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    thank u guys
    tx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast