Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will give invites to very nice trackers for CREATIVE IDEAS IN THIS SUNGLASSES COMP

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    For most of the people here it's Spring, and there's sunshine starting to poke through those grey clouds (outside, not just on your desktop, seriously, go look). Every one needs a good set of sunglasses when it's sunny outside. Oakleys, Raybans...but <INSERT TRACKER HERE> thinks we've found a gap in the market...

Idea
    To design/make a pair of <INSERT TRACKER HERE>sunglasses that are fully wearable.

Prizes

Some upload credit to everyone who makes a pair - a photo of your creation is enough, doesn't have to be worn

Some upload credit to everyone who has a photo of them wearing the sunglasses outside - they must be worn properly, and you must be outside

Some upload credit to anyone who has a video of them walking in a very public place wearing the sunglasses - a very public place means; a shopping area, a busy beach, a pub/bar, a university corridor. The video should last at least 15seconds and should clearly show you wearing your newly created trendy sunglasses in public with responses (probably envy, but this cannot be guaranteed) from 5 or more pedestrians walking past.

Some upload credit to the <INSERT TRACKER HERE> Userbase's Favourite pair - based on a poll, probably involving best design and/or most effort

Closing Date
    25th May - This gives everyone over 3 weeks, so no excuses

Other Criteria
    The sunglasses must be easily recognisable as <INSERT TRACKER HERE> ones, we don't want to get confused with lesser brands like Rayban and Oakley. This means you must have the <INSERT TRACKER HERE> logo clearly plastered onto the glasses somwehere, be that on the front or sides I'll leave it to you.
    Whether you can actually see out of the sunglasses or not is entirely optional!

Suggestions
    It's probably easiest to make them out of cardboard, using a simple template. However if you wish to use matchsticks, straws, wire (pipe cleaners), yoghurt pots, Pringle tubes...or whatnot then feel free. Let your creative juices run.
    You can use the <INSERT TRACKER HERE> logo, category icons... anything you find on the site

Here's some inspiration;

*I'm Def gonna do the video, but I also wanna make a really cool pair of sunglasses. I have already started working on them. So far they have the trackers logo in 3D letters on the top of the glasses and on the side, they have the trackers icon. I also plan to put LED yellow/blue lights on them soon and connect them to an IC chip to get them flashing.

So guys, plz give me additional ideas to go over the top on these. Since you basically are a combination of many trackers user base, I would like to know what YOU would like to see on glasses to get YOUR vote in a poll. If anyone gets me A VERY good suggestion, an invite of your choice may just come your way. I have connections. I might even throw in an E**** if I end up winning bcuz of someones specific suggestion.

LEMME MAKE IT CLEAR. I CAN PRETTY MUCH INVITE YOU ANYWHERE (within reason ie. no wheel) EXCEPT TO THE TRACKER THATS HOSTING THIS COMP.

I ONLY PUT THIS THREAD IN BTINVITES INSTEAD OF BT TO GET THE OPIONS OF MORE EXPERIENCED BT USERS. THERE ISN'T NECESSARILY ANY INVITES TO BE TRADED/GIVEN AWAY.
    Last edited by WarrenBuffet; 05-10-2008 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Original.
    eee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    how about u making just some random crap and tape u on the street with it?
    its almost the same prize of the first place

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin View Post
    ITS NOT ABOUT THE DAMN UPLOAD CREDIT!!!

I couldn't care less, I could make that in a day. I wanna win something buddy.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I think the tracker wants your creativity in the competition not the ideas of individuals on a public forum. Now quit being lazy and design your OWN sunglasses. Sheesh kids always want the easy way out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerozin View Post
    ITS NOT ABOUT THE DAMN UPLOAD CREDIT!!!

I couldn't care less, I could make that in a day. I wanna win something buddy.
    its kind of stupid win something using other one ideas

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefosceola View Post
    I think the tracker wants your creativity in the competition not the ideas of individuals on a public forum. Now quit being lazy and design your OWN sunglasses. Sheesh kids always want the easy way out
    dude.... Trust me, im putting my own though. I just thought this is a good representation of the population that would be voted at this tracker. WHAT WOULD U GUYS LIKE TO SEE IN THE GLASSES? I don't need ideas then, just tell me some general things that would make u choose a pair over others.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    cool, id like to see a pair of sunglasses that look like *** (ps: the only tracker with 3 acronyms ).

that's my 5 cents for those without ideas.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Isn't it kind of cheating if you didn't make the pair of sunglasses yourself?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post

WHAT WOULD U GUYS LIKE TO SEE IN THE GLASSES?
    Your own thought. Wow and surprise us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast